UFC 303: Pereira vs Prochazka 2 - Jun 29 ??

Who wins?   

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

What the fuck is going on lately? This guyā€™s legit as well, pretty sure it was him who broke the news of another fight getting cancelled or announced recently.Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members

At this point Iā€™m fully expecting Dolidze to step in and then something will happen to force Smith out. Itā€™s just not meant to be.

That booking has gone from this to thisā€¦

IMG_7213.jpeg

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

This is hilariousĀ 

Not as hilarious as this. The injury that took Conor outā€¦a bruised toe.

IMG_9333.thumb.jpeg.6b26ecf5d792476b20a86dea1b6852b7.jpeg

OK, itā€™s a broken toe but fuck him.Ā 

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t want that injury and usually I wouldnā€™t criticise a fighter for pulling out with any injury because I couldnā€™t do what they do and itā€™s their career. But when youā€™re Conor McFuckhead and youā€™ve got a history of ripping the piss out of other fighters for withdrawing from fights with legit injuries, you open yourself up for ridicule when itā€™s your turn and karma comes knocking on your door.Ā 

This one is even funnier because remember back in 2016 when Rafael Dos Anjos was supposed to fight Conor but broke his foot and was forced out? Conor, and in turn Conorā€™s fans, mocked him mercilessly for that and Conor dismissed it as, and I quote, ā€œa bruised toeā€. This was RDAā€™s ā€œbruised toeā€ by the wayā€¦

IMG_9334.jpeg.e2d33b6251fe5542172239623bd3ddf8.jpeg

IMG_9332.jpeg.b75467fce90582945f0b077df933bbc3.jpeg

And just to add to the hilarity, who saved the day when Conor hurt his little piggy? Alex Pereira. Whoā€™s taking the fight despite having two broken toes!

Couldnā€™t script this shite.Ā 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Christ what's everyone's thoughts are we actually going to see Connor againĀ 

Not even saying this to be reactionary, but I really don't care to ever see him again, the ship has sailed.

• Paid Members
On 6/26/2024 at 4:12 AM, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

broken Elder Wand

Thereā€™s no need to bring my age into this.

In other news, Ian Garry could be a half decent babyface if he stopped eating his own bogeys and just brought his kid around with him everywhere. This is classā€¦

Ā