Viva le Backlash

• Paid Members

This made me smile. Michael Cole having the time of his life. Remember how miserable everything was for so long? Ten years ago they’d have spent the whole show snarling at the French fans, banging on about Bizzaro World. Never take it for granted that we’re living in the Best Timeline.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

This made me smile. Michael Cole having the time of his life. Remember how miserable everything was for so long? Ten years ago they’d have spent the whole show snarling at the French fans, banging on about Bizzaro World. Never take it for granted that we’re living in the Best Timeline.

Michael Cole is an absolute delight these days. I absolutely loved the Michael Cole and Taz(z) combo back in the day on Smackdown, and they’re now basically doing the same thing in different companies - bringing a sense of fun through genuine enthusiasm and joy to the announce table. They’re both brilliant.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Fog Dude said:

And yes, [Levesque] does have the same meaning as Eric Bischoff's last name. Except, er, his self-evidently isn't of French origin. 

Nice wrestling TIL.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Fog Dude said:

And yes, it does have the same meaning as Eric Bischoff's last name. Except, er, his self-evidently isn't of French origin

I always thought that Eric's last name meant shit overpriced biscuits.