Knockout Chaos: Joshua vs Ngannou - Mar 8 🇸🇦🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins?   

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally think Ngannou had started to buy into his own hype. His chat this past week, and how he approached this fight stank of someone who thought they were going to land a big shot and put AJ away. 

He got quite lucky against Fury, who is notorious for fighting to the level of his opponent. He wasn't in shape for Ngannou, and comparing the photo below of him on the left ahead of Ngannou and on the right how he is now for Usyk, speaks volumes. 

If Ngannou fought the Fury we'll very likely see against Usyk I don't think the fight would be anywhere near as competitive.

spacer.png

Oh my fucking god that was firstly the most unbelievable and shocking result I ever considered so the respect I now have for Anthony Joshua is sky high.

But seeing Francis get knocked out and be out for that long fucking broke me and really did come unexpectedly for me Jesus Christ I'm still in shock

The AJ Vs fury fight has me all the way behind AJ after what he just did there unbelievable but take a bow Anthony fucking Joshua 

1 minute ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Oh my fucking god that was firstly the most unbelievable and shocking result I ever considered so the respect I now have for Anthony Joshua is sky high.

You think a former 2-time world champion and Olympic gold medal winner knocking out a guy who's 0-1 is the most unbelievable and shocking result? Really?

Just now, David said:

You think a former 2-time world champion and Olympic gold medal winner knocking out a guy who's 0-1 is the most unbelievable and shocking result? Really?

Gah beat me by 2 seconds! But exactly this.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

But seeing Francis get knocked out and be out for that long fucking broke me and really did come unexpectedly for me Jesus Christ I'm still in shock

The AJ Vs fury fight has me all the way behind AJ after what he just did there unbelievable but take a bow Anthony fucking Joshua 

I've had a few rums, but I assume this is a bit of sarcasm?

We have established this guy's I'm always being serious and legit for whatever reason still on here because it's pretty much the only platform I can talk and get my thoughts about wrestling and MMA out of my head

Yes I didn't expect it at all not Francis and not getting knocked out like that not at all and many others felt and thought the same so it's not exactly outrageous but I get anything I say is ridiculous most the time but I really still feel so shocked and devastated seeing that 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

I've had a few rums

Same here. I don’t know what it is, every time I see this old sod I only get as far as the “let’s get ready to rum…” bit of his catchphrase and have to crack open a bottle. 

IMG_6813.png

13 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

We have established this guy's I'm always being serious and legit for whatever reason still on here because it's pretty much the only platform I can talk and get my thoughts about wrestling and MMA out of my head

Yes I didn't expect it at all not Francis and not getting knocked out like that not at all and many others felt and thought the same so it's not exactly outrageous but I get anything I say is ridiculous most the time but I really still feel so shocked and devastated seeing that 

I'll agree that the actual manner of the knock out was pretty spectacular, even if Joshua winning via KO wasn't all that shocking.

Was shocked by the result, but you could see early Francis had no guard to the straight right.

Genuinely thought since Francis has a mma chin of granite he'd wash through AJ...clearly wrong.

Does make me think of Furys headspace.

The guy who knocked me down and arguably beat me. Just got iced in 2 by AJ whom my next opponent Usyk whom toyed with him!!!

I think Usyk will beat fury, set up AJ 3, beat home again and retire!!!

If Aj was to somehow beat usyk in fight 3, I'd argue you gotta put him.above Lewis, especially if he beats a few more opponents.

I absolutely agree that you saw for whatever reason in the first round he looked completely different to the fury fight and just couldn't get going which is again shocking and unexpected

Anyways bar that it was my first full boxing card I've watched and I didn't hate it but fuck me the timing was the most atrocious thing I've ever seen it was horrendously over the original expected and estimated time to start for the main which just doesn't seem possible but it happened.

Anyway finish up smackdown then bed before a back to business evening with the UFC ppv lol 

25 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Does make me think of Furys headspace.

The guy who knocked me down and arguably beat me. Just got iced in 2 by AJ whom my next opponent Usyk whom toyed with him!!!

I think Fury knows himself that he took that Ngannou fight way too lightly. If anything it's sparked a fire under him for the Usyk fight if his conditioning and physical shape is anything to go by.