It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

Posted (edited)

This looks like it should be the second picture in a spot the difference competition.

"Stephanie's hat has an ECW logo, Bianca Bel Air is wearing glasses, Triple H's glasses are gone... and Steph isn't wearing a wedding ring."

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I got to ask. What is the big deal with roman reigns? I struggle to really get it. I mean I've heard he's not the best wrestler. I've heard he's not the best talker. What is so good about him? Or is it just that he's marketable?

Edited by no user name

1 minute ago, no user name said:

I got to ask. What is the big deal with roman reigns. I struggle to really see it. I mean he's not the best wrestler. He's not the best talker. What is so good about him? Or is it just that he's marketable?

When you say he's not the best wrestler, what do you actually mean?

I mean he is. He's the best wrestler in the world and has been for a long time for me.

2 minutes ago, no user name said:

I got to ask. What is the big deal with roman reigns. I struggle to really see it. I mean he's not the best wrestler. He's not the best talker. What is so good about him? Or is it just that he's marketable?

Hes a great wrestler and a good talker. And yes, he's marketable. 

Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

Just to be clear, him being marketable means "we can put him in front of people and they'll like what they see and buy what he's selling."

So, yes, I suspect it's that.

And marketable is different from being good. Brittany spears is marketable but there are much better singers than her.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, no user name said:

And marketable is different from being good. Brittany spears is marketable but there are much better singers than her.

You might want to update your pop culture references. 

6 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Hes a great wrestler and a good talker. And yes, he's marketable. 

I watched the match against cody and I thought it was good but a lot of it seemed to be cody doing the work. But then again then again I have found the more you learn about wrestling the more you learn what makes a match great. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, no user name said:

Well, I wouldn't say Britany Spears is that marketable currently. But thats by the by.

But you didn't originally ask if Roman Reigns is good. That's subjective. That's a matter of what you're into.

You asked what the big deal was. The big deal was they spotted someone who had what they identified as being the requisite skills to have people like him.

Britany Spears, whether you like her singing or not is (was?) a big deal because a record label executive decided she had the requisite skills to have people like her. 

Being a big deal isn't subjective. Whether you 'like' them is.

Though, Roman has the same habit that Cena did before him of having lots of matches that people like, then the credit is retrospectively given to the opponent.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz