• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I still don't know what Stephanie Hayden has to do with this or even who she is. Is she the one who has just outed Legal Gengar? This saga's gone on longer than Mary Beth Lacey's pregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

Anyone seen/followed 'Right Guys Reviews'?  Disgusting pair of grifters making money off their cult followers?

Horrible pair of cunts 

I check out some of their content. Seems harmless to me. Sounds to me like you're one of the trolls they talk about.

28 minutes ago, 5pints 2.0 said:

I check out some of their content. Seems harmless to me. Sounds to me like you're one of the trolls they talk about.

So you're happy them digging at disabled people and suchlike? 

Edited by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon
Before I'm asked, no not a fan

• Paid Members

When I worked in retail we got a region-wide warning the Right Guys couple were in the area, and not in a “be on your best behaviour” warning but a “oh fucking hell these two are here” warning because they’d been in one of the nearby shops kicking off about a returns policy they didn’t understand or thought they were above and nobody wanted to be the one they started slagging off online because of it.

Luckily they didn’t turn up to our store.

The thought of having to whip my phone out every time I eat a hash brown or take a shit makes me shiver. Don’t know how people can stomach it. 

9 hours ago, 5pints 2.0 said:

To be fair, I did say I've only seen some of their content. Can you provide a bit more context to your statement, or a link and I would be interested to check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sdFZt9xtudmVvd8v/

Then scroll down to where someone said 'there is a longer video' and shows it. Nasty little cunts 

43 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sdFZt9xtudmVvd8v/

Then scroll down to where someone said 'there is a longer video' and shows it. Nasty little cunts 

Not excusing them but Jesus they’ve had trolls at them for years, following their every movement, calling hotels they stay at, calling socials on them and, like mentioned, doing/saying horrific crap about their little boy. All because they made money through doing reviews and stuff which helped them with IVF, they’ve never asked for donations and they do a lot for charities and others

11 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Not excusing them but Jesus they’ve had trolls at them for years, following their every movement, calling hotels they stay at, calling socials on them and, like mentioned, doing/saying horrific crap about their little boy. All because they made money through doing reviews and stuff which helped them with IVF, they’ve never asked for donations and they do a lot for charities and others

That's all very sad.

He still looks like a utter cunt in that video.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Ever stop to wonder why? I mean knot everyone who gets even slightly social famous get that reaction. So either massively unlucky or they are horrible people.