Sasha Banks to NJPW? Or to AEW? Or back to WWE?

mim731

• Paid Members

I would say Sasha leaving is a bit along the lines of when Moxley left, I'd say it's possibly the biggest exit since Moxley at least. Only time will tell how she will fare, whether she will be back or take of like a rocket. It's certainly going to be an interesting one to follow.

14 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Latest reports say that Sasha wanted to be paid on parity with Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, but WWE didn’t think she was worth it.

Aside from what’s happened around the leaving of Raw and such, surely that’s actually quite a reasonable request? Especially when you consider her recent forays into the mainstream, she’s probably within her rights to consider herself on the same level as the aforementioned two women. Bit concerning that WWE upper management don’t agree.

I've always thought of the three of them being on the same level in terms of stardom/value, with the 4th Horsewoman Bayley being one step behind that.  If she's not been getting close to their pay then I can see why she's left to be honest.  Particularly if she can get a good deal with AEW, where she should be their top female star really. 

• Paid Members

Never been a fan of her's at all. If she goes to NJPW it's as good as saying she'll be working there and AEW anyway. Maybe it could play out that AEW bring her in, have her beat Saraya and Britt or something like that, but then have Banks put over Jade and Jamie Hayter. Establish a clear pecking order. Then, as she won't be happy with that, she'll go back to WWE to be Mid Pack Elite over there instead, on a higher salary probably. Everyone's happy.