Share your spam (email, not meat)

air_raid

• Paid Members

Dead simple - share a subject line from your spam/junk folder that's made you laugh today. No other context is required, really. It's not up to us to to figure out why these companies obtained our/your email address, or what they're flogging, trying to get you to click etc. Only caveat ; keep them real, don't just make stuff up to be funny.

Today for me :

"Once a squirter..."

Subject line included the speech marks too, that's not my formatting. Which made it funnier for some reason.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Dead simple - share a subject line from your spam/junk folder that's made you laugh today. No other context is required, really. It's not up to us to to figure out why these companies obtained our/your email address, or what they're flogging, trying to get you to click etc. Only caveat ; keep them real, don't just make stuff up to be funny.

Today for me :

"Once a squirter..."

Subject line included the speech marks too, that's not my formatting. Which made it funnier for some reason.

What water pistol marketing lists are you on? 

7 hours ago, scratchdj said:

A couple of days ago I had an email in spam that was the focus of one of Jim Browning's recent videos claiming to be from Norton about a renewal being charged.

Those less aware are of course supposed to panic that they've been incorrectly charged and so call the number. And so the scam begins.

I had a couple of hours free and fancied being a prick to them for a bit, so spun up a virtual machine, put Windows 10 on and dressed it so it looked well used. I oped a browser and kept some tabs open, again, so it looked genuine.

Then I grabbed a parsed copy of the Natwest homepage and set it up as a local website. I created a local DNS entry and installed a dev SSL certificate so that it all looked the part. I then wrote a script to count down from when the page loaded before inserting panels into the page reading things like:

"Reverse hack successful!"

and

"Access granted to. CCTV port 8080"

and stuff like that.

Then I called them from a temp VOIP number and let the fun begin. They of course wanted me to download AnyDesk which I did, playing the role of the dumb victim rather well. Once they'd got access to the machine, they pasted a Google document link into my browser (which was currently showing search results for Scottish holiday cottages). They asked me to fill it out, but I stalled them before announcing that I wanted to check my bank account to see how much money had been taken.

I loaded the "NatWest homepage" and then sat there enjoying the absolute panic from the other end of the phone when the scammer fell for it all, hook, line and sinker.

I then started syaing generic things like "Is that you I can see in the blue shirt?" and "Who's that sitting by the window"? I kept being put on mute whislt the scammer panicked and bought more of his twerps into the mix.

I lasted about 30 minutes listening to them squirm, swear, fake-laugh and threaten me whilst they kept the line and connection open so they could try and see what I'd done.

I ended it by loading a picture I'd prepared that simply read:

"FUCK OFF - Regards, everyone in the UK".

Absolutely tremendous and if it’s not on the ballot for 2022 post of the year, there’s something wrong

• Paid Members
On 6/10/2022 at 4:37 PM, scratchdj said:

A couple of days ago I had an email in spam that was the focus of one of Jim Browning's recent videos claiming to be from Norton about a renewal being charged.

Those less aware are of course supposed to panic that they've been incorrectly charged and so call the number. And so the scam begins.

I had a couple of hours free and fancied being a prick to them for a bit, so spun up a virtual machine, put Windows 10 on and dressed it so it looked well used. I oped a browser and kept some tabs open, again, so it looked genuine.

Then I grabbed a parsed copy of the Natwest homepage and set it up as a local website. I created a local DNS entry and installed a dev SSL certificate so that it all looked the part. I then wrote a script to count down from when the page loaded before inserting panels into the page reading things like:

"Reverse hack successful!"

and

"Access granted to. CCTV port 8080"

and stuff like that.

Then I called them from a temp VOIP number and let the fun begin. They of course wanted me to download AnyDesk which I did, playing the role of the dumb victim rather well. Once they'd got access to the machine, they pasted a Google document link into my browser (which was currently showing search results for Scottish holiday cottages). They asked me to fill it out, but I stalled them before announcing that I wanted to check my bank account to see how much money had been taken.

I loaded the "NatWest homepage" and then sat there enjoying the absolute panic from the other end of the phone when the scammer fell for it all, hook, line and sinker.

I then started syaing generic things like "Is that you I can see in the blue shirt?" and "Who's that sitting by the window"? I kept being put on mute whislt the scammer panicked and bought more of his twerps into the mix.

I lasted about 30 minutes listening to them squirm, swear, fake-laugh and threaten me whilst they kept the line and connection open so they could try and see what I'd done.

I ended it by loading a picture I'd prepared that simply read:

"FUCK OFF - Regards, everyone in the UK".

Jim would be proud. Good work.

💞 Beautiful Ukrainian Girls Are Waiting to Meet You 💓🍑

Fair play, I didn't expect the government to push their Homes for Ukraine scheme this hard. Honestly thought it was just a way of passing the buck.

• Paid Members

ED: Hurry now and get your All Natural solution before it is too late.

I'd have thought the solution was a gun, rather than anything natural. Assuming the ED in question is Sheeran.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

"Why do salmon and rice go so well together as a combinaton?"

If you've ever done any searching for questions on Google and clicked a Quora link, lots of nonsense will start popping up in your inbox. 

Fucking hell, this is true.

"Is Poland a depressing country?"

Having just come back.... NO, no it isn't.

• Paid Members

Hello  😘

Sorry, I'm writing to you ... I need your help.

My mom and I are looking for a man to meet discreetly ... so we are looking for sex. We both love sex, we're young, we look good… My mom has no taboos, she loves it in the ass, you can fuck me in the ass too… Our pussies are very tight, wet, and hot. We love to lick your cock at the same time.

5-6 months ago we did a threesome and we liked it.

That's why we are looking for a discreet man who wants to come to us and have fun with us.

I have now created a profile where you can see our photos. You can register for free. If you like us you can write a message to us there, you have enough free points for us to arrange a meeting.   

Reader, I married them.