Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Totally forgot to mention going to see Goldie Lookin Chain at the Ferret in Preston at the start of September. Tiny venue with a tiny stage. There were six of them present (Adam Hussain, Eggsy, Rhys, Graham The Bear, Mike Balls, and Billy Webb) and they just rattled through some of their biggest songs. Because of how close to everyone they were it had a really intimate feel as well. Immense fun. 

I'm back at the Ferret later in October to see HENGE doing a 3 hour family matinee gig. Should be fun. Plus another trip to the Hotpots in November.

When my passport arrives I'll have a look at getting out to Europe to see Justice since they don't seem to be coming over here anytime soon, unless they're announced as one of the other two headliners at Lytham festival next year. 

19 hours ago, Jazzy G said:

Totally forgot to mention going to see Goldie Lookin Chain at the Ferret in Preston at the start of September. Tiny venue with a tiny stage. There were six of them present (Adam Hussain, Eggsy, Rhys, Graham The Bear, Mike Balls, and Billy Webb) and they just rattled through some of their biggest songs. Because of how close to everyone they were it had a really intimate feel as well. Immense fun. 

I'm back at the Ferret later in October to see HENGE doing a 3 hour family matinee gig. Should be fun. Plus another trip to the Hotpots in November.

When my passport arrives I'll have a look at getting out to Europe to see Justice since they don't seem to be coming over here anytime soon, unless they're announced as one of the other two headliners at Lytham festival next year. 

I'm pretty bummed out I had a ticket for glc in Preston but ended up having a small gig I played which was paid couldn't turn down one day I'll see em.

Got slightly disappointed when I found out maggot had left and apparently is now a successful financial advisor or something he quickly realised he hated fame after big brother and got away from it which is so respectable as most people do anything for a second of fame