How do you solve a problem like the AEW roster?

RedRooster

3 hours ago, danlewis said:

Because people who accuse others of virtue signalling are almost exclusively right wing and exclusively twats.

The Other people have kind of pointed this out already, but you don’t tend to see left leaning people attack others, accusing them of ‘virtue-signalling’. The term itself is used almost entirely by the right, generally to belittle people who have more compassion than they do. I’m not accusing you of lacking compassion, I don’t know you. But if you’re using the term ‘virtue-signalling, it’s probably important for you to know why it exists.

Edited by RedRooster

Fuck me, I think we have one of the ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’ lot!

Look, your argument was that you thought that Havoc had just ‘been a cunt’ rather than a rapist and that being glad he was fired was virtue signalling.

No way did you not realise that he’d ‘been a cunt’ to women and what that implies otherwise exactly what virtue do you think was being signalled?

So, you’ve subtly tried to change the subject like the worst sort of twitter prick, even though virtue signalling is specifically a term used by the right to denigrate the left. I mean, it has no meaning the other way.

So, instead of arguing in bad faith, why don’t you do something about your problems with women?

Then fuck off.

Then come back with Jimmy Havoc.

Then both fuck off again.

Edited by danlewis

11 minutes ago, danlewis said:

Fuck me, I think we have one of the ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’ lot!

Look, your argument was that you thought that Havoc had just ‘been a cunt’ rather than a rapist and that being glad he was fired was virtue signalling.

No way did you not realise that he’d ‘been a cunt’ to women and what that implies otherwise exactly what virtue do you think was being signalled?

So, you’ve subtly tried to change the subject like the worst sort of twitter prick, even though virtue signalling is specifically a term used by the right to denigrate the left. I mean, it has no meaning the other way.

So, instead of arguing in bad faith, why don’t you do something about your problems with women?

Then fuck off.

Then come back with Jimmy Havoc.

Then both fuck off again.

I’m probably gonna go have dinner to be fair but you crack on 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:53 PM, Tsurutagun said:

The 2nd show on TNT I would make an womens exclusive show. 

Back on topic, I like this idea, but given how little airtime their female roster gets right now it’s certainly a risky move. I’d also worry it would end up being an hour of wrestling catered to the niche tastes of Kenny Omega. 

They definitely need to do more with their female roster, there’s definite talent there and surely the goal of any company these days should be working towards something that resembles a gender balance in their roster make-up.