Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2020 Schindler's List. Worst wank ever.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted November 19, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted November 19, 2020 3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Dear Zachary. Once was fine thanks! Exactly what I was about to post. Absolutely wrote me off.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2020 2 hours ago, Boycie said: For some reason I found Eraserhead very uncomfortable to watch to the point where I felt physically unwell. Yeah me too. I think it's the sheer oppressive nature of the sound design. Lynch is a visual master but if anything he's even better at sound design. The noise of the film is just relentlessly disorienting and distressing, it feels like a nightmare you can't wake up from almost.
Michael_3165 Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 Call Me By Your Name was heartbreaking! As a bi guy who has had some rather similar experiences as Elio it really left me feeling uneasy for days.. Its brilliantly acted by Chalamet and Armie but it hits a bit close to home for me. Chalamet is so brilliant in the lead role, I am a fan for life now. ET makes mmee bawl like a bitch. The Champ is also a killer! 'please champ... Wakee up champ!'
BrodyGraham Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 I think the John Hillcoat 1-2 of The Proposition and The Road are incredible, but they're both terrifying when it comes to the idea of a rewatch. Since we had my daughter, I've looked at the DVD of The Road especially a few times and just walked away. I really loved Control, but it's so relentlessly depressing that I've not felt the need ever to watch it again. Irreversible and Requiem for a Dream are both great shouts for this as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.