Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted
41 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

 

What a tune. Mad how we could post about 10 songs that all sample this and they'd be apt for this thread. Hold On and My Loving - En Vogue, Protection - Massive Attack, Get Down - Nas, The Big Payback - EPMD, and that's just off the top of my head.

Posted

'Til Tuesday are reuniting for the first time in over 30 years to play some California festival in May. Hope there's a tour to follow, fucking great band and Aimee Mann still has it. 

 

  • Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, SaitoRyo said:

'Til Tuesday are reuniting for the first time in over 30 years to play some California festival in May. Hope there's a tour to follow, fucking great band and Aimee Mann still has it. 

 

Thanks for that, I never realised she was in a band.

Wise Up makes me cry every time.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wow, that's a surprise! I have heard Aimee Mann speak a bit dismissively of Til Tuesday in the past, so I assumed a reunion would never be on the cards. 

Posted
10 hours ago, gmoney said:

Wow, that's a surprise! I have heard Aimee Mann speak a bit dismissively of Til Tuesday in the past, so I assumed a reunion would never be on the cards. 

I'd heard the same. Time heals all wounds, I guess? It's not like there was much beyond their name just randomly appearing on the lineup, mind. New Order and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are headlining it (Cruel World Music Festival). 

Still, really hope that they enjoy playing together again and we get some sort of tour. Get them doing 500-2K size venues with some other 80s acts as support. Are T'Pau still going? Get them involved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...