• Paid Members

I'm assuming some people actually watched this as it was on two days ago.

Thought it was a great opener personally. Loved the separation of almost all the main characters, left to do new and different things. Bloody love Harriet Walter so I was delighted to see her introduced as a new character.

If anybody does a Kenny's dead gag I'll fucking stab you.

Not read any of the posts in this thread as I’m six episodes in on the first season. Watching them one a night so give us a fortnight and I’ll be up to speed. 

Sandra Oh is absolutely phenomenal. 

• Paid Members

Easily in my top, favourite TV shows of all time, alongside Spaced and Terriers.
Kenny being thrun off a building was a horrendous shock though. I didn't expect, or want, that to happen.

Agree on the Sandra Oh sentiments. That bonkers symbiotic relationship between Villanelle and Eve seems to be a reflection of both actresses relationship, as they truly bring out the best in each other when on screen together...

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

That bonkers symbiotic relationship between Villanelle and Eve seems to be a reflection of both actresses relationship, as they truly bring out the best in each other when on screen together...

And they haven't overdone how much they've been together either, which is really key to keeping it fresh. The way things are, they'll probably spend even less time together this series too.

Watched the first series today. It's wonderful. Sandra Oh, I've always loved, but she excels in this.

Jodie Comer as Villanelle. Just amazing. A heel character for the ages.

She is an absolute psycho, who you just pray will get it bad one day. I fucking hate her, as it should be.

David Taig is great too, but I keep expecting him to go on about the "hoity toity, namby pambies" in the precinct.

Series 2 was nowhere near as good as the first series. It was still very good, but the thrill of the first series was lost here I'm afraid. Saying that, it reinforced my thinking that even though it would 99.9% end in death, I'd still risk taking Villanelle out for a beer.

Series 3 opener was better I felt, although Sandra Oh living in New Malden was a bit lazy and cliched of them (popped big for it though, memories of that high street).

Poor old Kenny.