• Paid Members

I was hoping that they might make Konstantin's daughter into a more visible character, which does seem to be the way they're going. Really loved the scene between Carolyn and her daughter, just beautifully written.

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It isn't Raw or Smackdown, you can just stop watching.

Not really, I still watch it because series 1 and 2 were so good, and I enjoy Comers performance so much. It's just very disappointing, and I want it to be good. The last couple of episode's could be cracking.

I'll never stop watching a series halfway through.

That's for pussies.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'll never stop watching a series halfway through.

More fool you, then.  I managed to skilfully avoid about 3 series of Sons Of Anarchy and 2 of Game Of Thrones by employing this method.

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

More fool you, then.  I managed to skilfully avoid about 3 series of Sons Of Anarchy and 2 of Game Of Thrones by employing this method.

I actually lied. I quit The Walking Dead half way through some series, but then that was always shit and I knew it.

• Paid Members

The way they've quietly worked the new assassin into the picture has been superb, as was her nervousness around Villanelle. Eve discovering who tried to murder Niko was really well done, too. Not my favourite episode of the series (because of golf, probably) but really enjoyed it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Really enjoyed the return last night. The idea of 'Nelle' becoming more unhinged as she attempts to find God was a cracking touch. I liked that they didn't go for a grandstand start to the series but sort to establish everyone's positions again.