UFC 244: Masvidal vs Diaz - Nov 2 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Who’s cutting onions? Yeah fuck you, Egg. Trying to get me all sympathetic and shit. Nah, that was a nice video. But when Jorge credits his Dad for him becoming a decent person, surely it’s his Mum that should get the credit. I’ve read a bit about his upbringing and she’s the one who was left to look after Jorge and his siblings when their Dad went to jail. She’s the one who had to get up at 4am to go to work to support them on her own. That’s a real badass. Not killing people and trafficking drugs. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Finally got round to seeing this. Really annoyed most of the results got spoiled for me during the weekend, as even with that it's one of the funnest cards they've ever done. I had not a clue they stacked the card with so much talent, so was surprised seeing Wonderboy and Till/Gastelum all on there.

The whole BMF presentation could have easily been a massive cringefest, but they absolutely smashed it. From all the video packages to The Rock turning up, all were great touches. My guess going into this was Masvidal would win handily, and he did, but Nate had enough moments to make it exciting.

I thought Wonderboy was sensational. He probably needed something like this after his last fight; reclaiming his place as one of the best fighters in the division and surely not far away from a title shot.

Oh and Masvidal is a tit.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Till’s post-fight interviews were really interesting. Not the biggest fan of him but it was quite refreshing how honest he was about his anxiety and nerves going in. Deep down most fighters probably have thoughts like that on fight week but they’d never talk openly about it like this. 

This was funny as well. Till wants none of Yoel Romero...

Don’t blame him. 

• Paid Members
On 11/5/2019 at 3:05 PM, Egg Shen said:

Capture.0.jpg

muckers

They’ve come a long way. Jorge was actually on Bisping’s podcast the other day talking about the Diaz win and the whole 244, MSG, BMF experience. 

Skip to around 58 minutes in for the Masvidal bit. 

And this is interesting. It’s actually from before UFC 244 but I completely missed it. Masvidal was on Teddy Atlas’ podcast last week. Here’s a little behind the scenes thing from it; 

You can get to the full thing on Teddy’s YouTube channel.