UKFF Fight Camp

David

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

All sorted about a week or so ago. I haven't really changed my mind much in the interim so I think I'll leave them as they are. Hopefully I've done it right though, I've made a pick on every fight, the winner, method, round etc but I haven't done anything with regards to wagers as I didn't know if we needed to?

3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

All sorted about a week or so ago. I haven't really changed my mind much in the interim so I think I'll leave them as they are. Hopefully I've done it right though, I've made a pick on every fight, the winner, method, round etc but I haven't done anything with regards to wagers as I didn't know if we needed to?

Wagers are just a little side league where you bet virtual money and there’s a league table for the whole website on the amount you win, you don’t need to use them.

How did everyone get on then? Despite getting the main and co-main completely wrong I still managed to pull in 56 points. Overall I went 8-5, but think I got a few bonus points for picking an underdog or two who got their wins.

@ReturnOfTheMack is sitting pretty at the top after one event on 62 points.

• Paid Members

50 points and 7-6 if I remember correctly. I only got a chance to see the main card, but called most of it incorrectly, but the one that helped me out was the Adesanya Vs Gastelum fight being for increased points. That saved my bacon a little. 

Archived