Romance angles

HarmonicGenerator

7 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Sensational Sherri and Col. Robert Parker all the way. Just a completely, knowingly, fucking bonkers angle, played completely straight by two of the most consistently entertaining performers in WCW at the time. 

I love the Las Vegas wedding, including funny foreshadowing from Bunkhouse Buck about how there's a "vicious dog" in the Colonel's camper.

Turns out he's actually got Madusa in there who comes out to spoil the wedding.

Anything sensual Sherri did was amazing, her trying to get off with Warrior was WWF gold. If I was in WWF in the early 90s, I would defo turn heel and enlist Sherri as my manager. The perfect mix of hot and psycho I love in a woman.

Heel Austin was at his best when he was bullying mid carders. The Spike/Molly stuff was infinitely better than his actual title feud with Benoit and Jericho at the time. 

"She's a bimbo Spaak, look at her!"

Maxine and Johnny Curtis from the old nxt were an entertaining couple too, chloroform and all.

Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan was quite fun, interweaved with the Aces and Eights storyline with that great segment where at the wedding Taz takes off his suit jacket to reveal the Aces and Eights vest underneath and Bully ultimately turning heel. Sadly that faction went a bit shit but we got Bully Ray's great "Do you know who I am" run out of it. Would have loved to have seen him get a solo run with that character when they returned to WWE.

Archived