BT Sport loses UFC rights

Art Vandelay

• Paid Members

WHAT CURRENT UFC ACTION IS AVAILABLE TO UK/EIRE FANS ON FIGHT PASS? 
If you live in the UK or Republic of Ireland, this is how you can enjoy current UFC action on UFC FIGHT PASS. 

1) The UFC FIGHT PASS Prelims are exclusively live UFC events begin with a series of bouts live and exclusive to UFC FIGHT PASS. This includes the popular Featured Bout - which showcases the biggest names and most exciting emerging talents. 

2) The UFC Prelims are live on UFC FIGHT PASS Effective immediately, the Preliminary bouts are available live to UK-based UFC FIGHT PASS subscribers. 

3) UFC Main Cards –available just 48 hours after the event The main cards of every UFC event – including numbers events who are broadcast in the US on Pay-Per-View - will now be available, on-demand, just two days after the show takes place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone else bothered with Eleven Sports? I decided to finally sign up to Eleven Sports for the El Clasico (£5.99 for a month really is a steal, considering). Thankfully the stream was absolutely no problem. No Amazon Fire app is proper annoying, however. Obviously there are ways around it (I just streams it from my phone), but a minor inconvenience.

• Paid Members

See this is what's shit. BT coverage stops 3rd December, Eleven coverage doesn't pick up until January. So as it stands we're going to miss UFC 231, 232 and the Lee vs Iaquinta FOX show. Unless they sort something out. And I haven't read or seen any rumblings that they're even working on a way for us to watch these shows either. 

• 3 weeks later...