LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money and fan base really is nothing to do with anyone but me, but 6 people did pay, so u were told wrong sorry to say and the talent performed great and might just be posted up free but we will see. Please can this thread be locked as the event has finished. Thank you and keep a look out on the LPW page for more events soon

So I went to have a look at the show last night thanks to Adam's kind offer of honouring some tickets I'd won on here a few months ago. Adam was just leaving when I arrived at about 7.10 and hadn't returned by the time I left, so I wasn't able to say thanks in person. Cheers though! There was nobody on the door when I got there, so I just went in and took a seat.

I tapped out after four matches due to the lack of refreshments (there were some ladies in the corner with a kettle which I thought must have meant they were selling cups of tea, but apparently they'd brought it for their own personal use), but from what I saw the wrestlers all did as well as you could expect under the circumstances. It didn't seem like the "professional" part of LPW was in attendance though.

In the hour or so I was there, the promoter had gone AWOL, two people were let in for half price (bit sly on the handful of people who paid in full), and out of the four matches I saw, only one of them had been previously advertised. Card subject to change and everything, but that's a crazy amount of undesirable events for such a short space of time. For all the talk of a new start for LPW, I'm not sure if this was it...

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

there were some ladies in the corner with a kettle which I thought must have meant they were selling cups of tea, but apparently they'd brought it for their own personal use

:laugh:

Love the thought of someone slapping a headlock on as a rest hold, and then a kettle fires up over the top of the sound of the six fans in attendance breathing.

Archived