LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

The raffle profit will go to Kind hearts give back charity and any profit on the LPW's 2018 calendar which will be on sale soon

The Card so far

LPW vs UKW Six Man Elimination Match
Danny Steel, Caz Crash & Garth Angel vs Tommy Dillion, Mustafa Khan & Alex Mikaels

LPW Heavyweight Championship
Henri Winter vs TBA

LPW Women's Championship
Brooklyn vs Alfie Rogue vs Felicia

LPW BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP
The Jester JayRow vs TBA

LPW V UKW Match
Sean Only vs Francis Darwin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won some tickets to an LPW show on here a couple of months back, but then realised I'd double booked myself and wasn't able to go. I'm definitely free this Saturday though. I wonder if I could still claim my prize? I've been a bit under the weather lately and have just been to hospital for some more tests today, so I'm in need of a good laugh to cheer me up.

Just let the door staff you are from ukff ONLY 4 tickets. When them 4 have been giving that's it

UPDATE

Due to injury and Doc's orders the LPW promoter has to pull out of refereeing. He was looking forward to it as well making his debut I am sure there will be something planned for him to take part somewhere.

We hope people will come tonight and support the event. Hope to see you all there

8 hours ago, LPW said:

Just let the door staff you are from ukff ONLY 4 tickets. When them 4 have been giving that's it

UPDATE

Due to injury and Doc's orders the LPW promoter has to pull out of refereeing. He was looking forward to it as well making his debut I am sure there will be something planned for him to take part somewhere.

We hope people will come tonight and support the event. Hope to see you all there

What's the injury? Sounds serious.

Archived