LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

LPW Wrestling

Date: 2nd December 2017

Venue: Chapel Allerton Methodist Centre, Town St, Leeds LS7 4NB

Ticket prices

£10 Adults

£5 kids under 12

LPW has a great card LPW Champions Brooklyn, Henri Winter, The Jester JayRow will be in action and also will doing meet and greets in the ring.

There will be a six man tag Elimination Match. LPW have challenged UKW for to see who is the best. LPW have picked Caz Crash to be the team captain and teaming with him will be  Garth Angel  and LPW have decided to stick it to UKW and pick Danny Steel to be part of team LPW. Team UKW have picked Mustafa Khan to be their captain and he has picked Tommy Dillion and Alex Mikaels to be part of his team.

WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP?

Francis Darwin will be in singles competition in a UKW v LPW match taking on Sean Only who will make his long debut.

Also there be some gorgeous ring girls who have helped LPW out with this event.

ALSO the raffle profit will go to Kind hearts give back charity and any profit on the LPW's 2018 calendar which will be on sale soon

The Card so far

LPW vs UKW Six Man Elimination Match
Danny Steel, Caz Crash & Garth Angel vs Tommy Dillion, Mustafa Khan & Alex Mikaels

LPW Heavyweight Championship
Henri Winter vs TBA

LPW Women's Championship
Brooklyn vs Alfie Rogue vs Felicia

LPW BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP
The Jester JayRow vs TBA

LPW V UKW Match
Sean Only vs Francis Darwin

Line up Subject to change

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/268686640286162/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I hope so, because you didn’t even post a line-up!

Not your bad Adam. This guy "Your Fight Site" is just being a dick. (pretty sure you was told to feck off  out of these events)You posted your night in another thread just below this one, the guy is just being a nob.

Keep going Adam mate. I was at your show on Saturday, yeah it wasn't sold out but I had a good time, some top action really enjoyed it.

When is your next show?

If I could offer a small piece of advice, stick to promoting a single show rather than telling people about multiple dates. As exciting as it might be to have another confirmed date, get October out of the way before you even think about mentioning to anyone that you've got another show in December. If people know you've got more than one show coming up, they can take their pick between which one they might want to attend. Right now, you're potentially splitting your audience across two shows rather than getting everyone to go to one single show. Concentrate on getting people to go to the October show, then after that's been and gone you can concentrate on building on that for your next show.

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, Your Fight Site said:

I hope so, because you didn’t even post a line-up!

Are you trying to use the "no more than 5 posts in a LPW topic" rule to your advantage? Just having several posts (as soon as the topic appears) in each topic.

I wonder about your reasons. Maybe your bitter that Adam is about as successful as you ever were in running a wrestling promotion. Maybe your jealous of him? It's sad, really.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, LEGIT said:

Are you trying to use the "no more than 5 posts in a LPW topic" rule to your advantage? Just having several posts (as soon as the topic appears) in each topic.

I wonder about your reasons. Maybe your bitter that Adam is about as successful as you ever were in running a wrestling promotion. Maybe your jealous of him? It's sad, really.

Wut? I’ve barely posted in an LPW thread for months.

I wonder about your reasons for having digs. What exactly are you bitter about after all these years?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Out of curiosity Adam, does adding UK cage fighters help with selling wrestling tickets to local families? I hope you don't take that as a dig, it's purely curiosity as I can see it's more than one event a cage fighter is somewhat involved. I've met Ian a few times in the North East and face to face he's a nice enough guy. He's the kind of person who would have a great story to tell at a sportsmans dinner type event (MMA, depression, prison etc), but I'm not sure how he would encourage people to buy tickets to a wrestling show. I'm not saying he won't, or that he can't, I'm just unsure as to how there's a link and a selling point to the local families in the area. I'm intrigued to know how much a UK MMA persona helps with promotion. I assume you have had similar people in the past and it's worked, or is this a new concept for you?

Also, in terms of him being a 'host' is he basically your 'fink' for the evening or is he likely to play a bigger part without giving much away?

Good luck with the show.

• 2 weeks later...
LPW MANAGEMENT STATEMENT

Hey guys, my name is Adam Bowler, the owner of Leeds Professional Wrestling. I have decided to have my first match in LPW and I am doing it for 1 reason I am looking for people to sponsor me and the money raised will go to I feel a good friend of mine's and a sister figure who I've always wanted in life, the charity Kind Hearts Give Back
For the last week I've been really down and I feel like I lost a really nice, kind good friend and I feel its the time for me to do this.
I am challenging the owner of UKW, Jonathan Sedgwick to a No DQ match for 2nd Dec

Thank you for your time

Archived