LPW Dec 2nd

LPW

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair I don't really have much passion left due to all the stuff what's been said and done and yeh I made mistakes who ain't. Yeh I need to take criticism but sometimes its more than that with some people. 

I know ive burned lot of bridges with promoters, fans, talent and I am willing to listen and learn from all of them and I just would like 1 more crack at LPW next year to prove I can do this and put on some good shows and hope the fans and promoters and talent turn up and see. 

36 minutes ago, LPW said:

To be fair I don't really have much passion left due to all the stuff what's been said and done and yeh I made mistakes who ain't. Yeh I need to take criticism but sometimes its more than that with some people. 

I know ive burned lot of bridges with promoters, fans, talent and I am willing to listen and learn from all of them and I just would like 1 more crack at LPW next year to prove I can do this and put on some good shows and hope the fans and promoters and talent turn up and see. 

all i can say is good luck buddy 

Probably get banned for replying or having an opinion, but I agree Ricky, he does have passion for wrestling, that’s great. He could probably help out at many local successful events and play a part in that.

He is clueless as a promoter though, and has been for many many years. It ain’t ever gonna change. 

Guys listen I am sick and tired of this business treating me like shit and ripping me off, ripping LPW shows and posting them only which is breaking the law may I ad without permission. 

Yes ive made mistakes in the past, so what who has not, I said things, I done things which I am not happy about. The past is the fucking past and I am trying to move on, listen and learn.

Not 1 promotion deserves to be ripped off, harassed, or anything bad and all deserve to be treated fairly and I personally want to work with all of them and learn. Please can people stop giving me and others a hard time and help rather than bullshit and fake facebooks, twitters etc. 

Its all about the WRESTLING not money or policts or bullshit

• Paid Members

Adam, the "learning from my mistakes" comment seems to pop up after every event you run. That means that your either not learning from said mistakes, or your not cut out for promoting your own shows and should maybe see about helping other, more established promotors out(and putting the obvious passion you have for the game to good use).

Just now, Cod Eye said:

Adam, the "learning from my mistakes" comment seems to pop up after every event you run. That means that your either not learning from said mistakes, or your not cut out for promoting your own shows and should maybe see about helping other, more established promotors out(and putting the obvious passion you have for the game to good use).

He worked with one of the UK's best promoters for a year or so, this was his first show since on his own, he learned fuck all and never will.  Congratulations though, Adam, you are far and away the worst promoter in UK wrestling.

Keith I got all screenshots mate proving you wrong so no I am not a lier. Maybe I am not cut out for the business why because I am too fucking nice and I care about people unlike others. 

Well April I prove you all wrong

ADAM OUT TILL APRIL

Assuming that "till April" will be within the 20 minutes. And if you have screenshots that show Keith to be a liar*, post them and prove your allegation to be true. As for everything else, as Cod Eye mentioned, you've said "I've learned from my mistakes" so many times that the words haves lost all meaning

* for the record, I've got no issue with Keith at all and I'm not insinuating that he is lying about anything

Archived