General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

We were at somebody's house and her son-in-law, a Liverpool fan, was celebrating the win with 30 minutes to go, I said a lot can happen in 30 minutes. It sounds like it was a fantastic game of football, unless you were a fan of good defending. Although I hear that lad Armstrong had a great game. I may even give Match Of The Day a watch tonight.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if anyone has just watched the Nantes vs PSG game but in the closing moments a Nantes player was running back towards goal, accidently runs into the referee who then falls over and looks as though he kicks out at the Nantes player, then sends him off for a second yellow. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Armstrong? You're not thinking of Andrew Robertson, are you?

I probably am. Is it a case of him staking a claim on a place now than Van Dijk has arrived? I wonder how differently the game would have gone if he'd been fit.

• Paid Members

I shouldput the shovel down, really. At least Blackburn managed to close the gap on Shrewsbury. They'll probably still have to do the play-offs,though.

• Paid Members

Robertson is a talented young lad, I think he played well again today, but a lot seems to be asked of him from the central defenders. He’s often trying to cover for them more often than not. 

He’s pretty much been brought in because Flanagan hasn’t impressed since coming back from his injury spanning all of 14/15. He was a cracking prospect at the time too, but hasn’t bounced back yet. 

That and Milner obviously wants to focus on def/central midfield. Which he’ll likely get now that Lucas departed and Emre is as good as gone. (Until the summer at least when Naby joins).

• Paid Members

Milner could conceivably put in a shift in wherever you stick him on the field, with the possible exception of goal. I was a little saddened when he left City. I've always rated him.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Sanchez has chose to join Man United over City cos United offered more money, Arsenal also on the verge of signing Aubameyang for 50m from Dortmund.

What's your fucking source, indykaila?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Sanchez has chose to join Man United over City cos United offered more money

Well that's bollocks, it's well known that City weren't willing to pay above £20m and United were, so it has fuck all you do with Sanchez' preference.

We're interested in Auba, according to Balague. Not sure how you translated that to 'on the verge' of signing Auba.

Archived