The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

On the other hand, ITV is the nadir of the sports analysis/punditry. Says it all when Schaub and Money Showtime are superior. Sound out of touch, some of them.

Despite the oversell, they've done a rubbish job hyping both events.

EDIT: Good lord. They're trying to explain the difference between MMA and Boxing - in regards to Conor's cardio. They sound like my Dad giving it a go. Apparently, the big difference is the MMA lot spent most of the time on the floor. I remind you this is in relation to Conor's cardio.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Also, ITV are showing the thing uninterrupted without pundits talking over it. Thats a plus point. I'm flicking between both channels now. The face off a minute ago was largely missed by Sky, I flicked over to ITV and caught it. Really heated, thought they were going to come to blows until Dana got in there. Leonard Ellerbe was just staring at Conor the entire time with a huge shit eating grin across his face. You can tell he's really getting a kick out of McGregor. 

Edit - Sky on about motherfucking Cricket now. 

They've both sent their own crews, ITV just sent more stuff it seems.

Sky have bottled it at the last minute it seems, and are going to show it on delay. After spending 2 hours building it up, they show the cricket highlights.

• Paid Members

The UFC stream on Youtube is from ITV, they're certainly not censoring everything.

Fucking hell, not the monkey stuff again. You could see Floyd have a word with Dana at the end there.

Archived