Your Favorite YouTube Subscriptions

TheLowdown1987

Whats everyone's favorite go to YouTube subscriptions? I have a couple of big one's that every-time they upload a video I have to Watch. Will be interesting to see what other people enjoy watching.

TheTrooper97Vlog - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEenMfggk8oU2A7ZBsg5Kg

Cool daily vlogs about a guy who moved to Vegas to play poker. Lots of ups and downs. He's very funny and charismatic. Great Las Vegas imagery as well. What a place.

JoeRogansPodcast - https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE

Always good guests on IMO. Decent to have on in the background.

Allenpalin - https://www.youtube.com/user/allenpalin/videos

Cracking Bill Burr commentaries over the actual videos. Funny shit. Theres a good Opie and Anthony one as well out there.

TheDailyWoo - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVZh7ixefe7v0wlIkhfk9g

Apparently this guy sold all of his possessions (House etc) to buy a van and drive around the States making vids about weird little things like abandoned buildings and what not.  

LordanArts - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWoe_w-oadmQxcXZV2KMZgg

Cracking sub if you like mysteries like Elisa Lam and cold cases/missing person cases. John does a brilliant job bringing these incredible cases to the fore and doing so in a respectable manner. The one I would urge everyone to check out.

Techmoan and LGR are my main ones at the moment.

Techmoan just reviews tech, mostly old and obscure music equipment like cassette players etc but he does it in such a laid back and well spoken way. There's none of your zany youtuber antics or masses of jumpcuts and camera angles but he still has a smooth charisma to keep you interested.

LGR is quite similar but he's more into old DOS PC games and oddware with a thrift store video thrown in every now and then.

• Paid Members

Because I am a literal man child, I love watching the majority of the Yogscast group. I have subscriptions and regularly watch the main channel (GTA, Minecraft and Garry's Mod videos), Hat Films (GTA), Sips (Enjoying This is the Police at the minute) and Sjin/Duncan at times.

I also have a subscription to vlogbrothers because I like both Hank and John Green, but don't watch as many of their videos.

I mainly watch channels based on video games. Here's some of my favourites.

The Gaming Historian

Norman Caruso looks back on many historical games consoles, video games, and video games companies. The great thing about these videos are that they're 100% serious (except for the April Fools episode, which was awful) and very interesting watches if you're into games.

The Game Chasers

Two lads (with their mates) go around America searching for rare video games. Filled with laughs and action packed excitement, plus the iconic "Oil up and hit the gym with me" from Norm from The Gaming Historian.

Console Wars

Two lads play the same game, one on Sega Mega Drive and one on Super Nintendo, and debate which version was better. Great stuff if you're into 16 bit gaming.

Adam the Woo: i stumbled upon a video from his channel around 2 months ago and he’s been my Youtube obsession ever since. I find his videos to have a similar vibe to the old school ShayCarl videos. His Movie and historic location videos are my favourites. He gets some great aerial shots with his drone too. 

Cinemassacre: He’s been going for years now but I still enjoy much of the content that James Rolfe puts out.  These days I find his best videos are his out of character ones. 

Spahn Ranch Worker: If you’ve ever searched Youtube for a video about Charles Manson, then chances are that you’ve come across something made by this guy. He’s spent a great deal of his time at the Spahn Ranch making videos. He goes into a depth on the subject matter that you don’t always find from other sources. He also has a theme tune that heard just once will remain stuck in your head for life. 

Wrestling with Wreget: Brian Zane, the AVGN of pro wrestling. I enjoy a great deal of his content. 

Other favourite channels of mine are The Young Turks, Joe Rogan’s Podcast and many of the top ten list type channels, such as WatchMojo and TheRichest. 

I mainly watch channels based on video games. Here's some of my favourites.

The Gaming Historian

Norman Caruso looks back on many historical games consoles, video games, and video games companies. The great thing about these videos are that they're 100% serious (except for the April Fools episode, which was awful) and very interesting watches if you're into games.

The Game Chasers

Two lads (with their mates) go around America searching for rare video games. Filled with laughs and action packed excitement, plus the iconic "Oil up and hit the gym with me" from Norm from The Gaming Historian.

Console Wars

Two lads play the same game, one on Sega Mega Drive and one on Super Nintendo, and debate which version was better. Great stuff if you're into 16 bit gaming.

Have you tried out Kim Justice's channel ? Full length documentrys about classic 80's British gaming companies, 90's UK console wars, Molyneux, classic games, Gamesmaster and other UK TV video games shows. The work put into all the documentrys is unbelivable.

I've been enjoying HellthyJunkFood lately. A US couple show you how to make copies of US fast food items. Think Arby's, In-N-Out Burger, KFC etc. Not great for your health but incredibly good food. Randy Santel is fun to watch destroy Man vs Food food challenges around the world. As is Matt Stonie who is a skinny asian guy who can eat insane food challenges.

Red Letter Media for film reviews. Good for reviews of big blockbusters but more fun when they review god awful STV 80's rubbish.

PelleK: Amazing Norwegian metal singer with a 4 octave range who covers loads of stuff. Does a lot of Anime and Disney covers which make up a good percentage of his stuff, but I like some of his takes on recent chart stuff and classic rock covers. He also does originals. Some of them are pretty good. He's really talented.

331Erock: Guitarist who does the Meets Metal series. If you're into shred. He's brilliant. Been watching him for a few years. They've collaborated a few times and they're brilliant.

Christian Marcle (not sure if I spelt it right, but hey ho.) Does various stuff, but does a WWE version of Cinema Sins which is ok. Does the recent ones, started doing the NXT TakeOvers and also does classic PPVs mainly in the run up to the next one. Once you start watching, you won't watch the PPVs in the same way because you'll be saying his recurring sins out loud when they pop up.

Have you tried out Kim Justice's channel ? Full length documentrys about classic 80's British gaming companies, 90's UK console wars, Molyneux, classic games, Gamesmaster and other UK TV video games shows. The work put into all the documentrys is unbelivable.

Ah yes. Kim's channel is incredible. A definite must watch for retro gaming fans. Her recent video on PS1 football games was a joy.

Slopes Game Room is another good channel too.

Archived