LPW Wrestling presents Rise from the Ashes

LPW

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had clicked on the link you would of seen it was to do with radio Total Wrestling Show, everyone nit picks at me and what I post maybe people should their common sense and research than guess it was my event. I've posted different things on here promo videos, Match designs ect.

Always good to insult a potential customers common sense, especially after they've clearly stated they've realised they've made a mistake with the dates and when it seems others have too based on the back of a "TONIGHT!!!!" post. Not everybody feels the need to click every link shared on this forum, maybe you should make your posts and marketing clearer instead of sending your paying public on a scavenger hunt for information? 

I was genuinely just intrigued and hopeful as to whether you'd had a successful show, god forbid.

Not a insult mate.

yeh my posts will be more better in the future after this small mistake and you should come to the event than listen to the posts and stuff. I feel not just my show but any event you should go to the event because that way you no the true story's and what really has happened if that makes sense. Not just talking about you but anyone .

Sorry for the confusion anyway

Archived