Your views on our great country

kidkris

Ok so with the referendum aside I want to know some of your views on the uk and what bugs you and what you love about it.

I love how diverse we are as a country and think for the most part we are a community from all race creed and colours.

Some of my personal pet peeves is how rude some Asians can be, i walk around with a smile on my face all the time. I say hello in the street and try to be polite when absolute possible.

The other day me and my now 39 week pregnant fiancé were shopping and had a family 4 deep knock her stomach and not 1 person apologised.

If I get in a taxi there is loud speaking over the headsets instead of providing a service.

But then we have a real sence of community and when it's one of there holidays I love to ask questions and learn about it. I love learning about all religions.

So what about you guys where do you stand

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Some of my personal pet peeves is how rude some Asians can be, i walk around with a smile on my face all the time. I say hello in the street and try to be polite when absolute possible.

See, that's your problem Kris. You need to say hello in the traditional Asian style of putting your fingers in the corner of your eyes and squinting, they'll stop being rude then.

Archived