Your views on our great country

kidkris

Fact is they all just need to jew off and stop being so bloody black about it.

Genuine belly laughs to that. Is that a quote from a TV show or something?

Yeah. I remember Simon Amstell saying it on Buzzcocks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff.

There's a guy at my work, not a bad or malicious bone in his body, but from that generation that uses the term 'coloureds' when referring to black people. Anyway, he said it the other day and another guy piped up 'You can't call them coloureds anymore Rob. The politically correct term is "racially challenged"'.

Absolutely killed me.

• Paid Members

I always bring this up whenever this sort of thing kicks off because to this very day it blows my mind that these words would escape someone's lips, but I once sat on a bus behind two women, one of whom said to the other "I'm not being racist, but don't all black people smell like leather".

In a similar case, a couple much like the guy Steve describes above, ignorant and out of touch as opposed to outright nasty, were trying to explain to me which one of our several black players they were referring to when madam uttered the phrase "you know, the REALLY black one. Like a gorilla".

• Paid Members

So the Asians in Britain aren't British? News to me mate; that's what it says on my passport.

That's because your'e of of the good ones, not the bad ones who have 150 children just so they can use the child allowance to buy a council estate so poor white people cant get a house. Fucking turban wearing mussies.

• Paid Members

He's not even English, Keith Allen. He's a dirty coal mining sheep shagger. And his daughter's stepped out with a darkie.

Can you stop stealing our good and proper English names like Keith, David and Gareth and stick to your funny Welsh ones like Aneurin, Barry and Aberystwyth?

You'll be burning our holiday cottages again at this rate.

• Moderators

He's not even English, Keith Allen. He's a dirty coal mining sheep shagger. And his daughter's stepped out with a darkie.

proper English names like Keith, David and Gareth

:sneaky:

Archived