Your views on our great country

kidkris

• Paid Members

Some of my personal pet peeves is how rude some Asians can be, i walk around with a smile on my face all the time. I say hello in the street and try to be polite when absolute possible.

See, that's your problem Kris. You need to say hello in the traditional Asian style of putting your fingers in the corner of your eyes and squinting, they'll stop being rude then.

You'll get bonus points for putting a lampshade on your head too

father-ted-racist1.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fucking hell Carbomb. About 10 years late to the party with that meme.

I know the meme's old. So's the Father Ted reference.

EDIT: Either way, the meme has been re-purposed for this thread, anyway.

• Paid Members

If I get in a taxi there is loud speaking over the headsets instead of providing a service.

Know where you're coming from with this mate. Often I jump in a cab for a nice chat and they just end up driving me to the train station instead.

you are all beyond pathetic. I was talking about what makes this country so special with all different cultures and races living between us. Ok fair play my wording could have been better but i thought we could all talk about what its like living in a country like this. 

I for one love living in the uk as it is, I have nothing towards anyone that isn't british, I do however feel like you can have run in's and experiences.

Fuck me though you are all brilliantly funny though guys honestly 

Archived