Angaar TV - The Greatest Promotion In The World

Alex Wright Mark

The first thing I'll do is rehire Don West, and make him the highest paid worker in the company.

Secondly, I would sack everyone (except Don obviously). From the wrestlers, producers, backstage staff, camera crew, tea boys etc etc.

Then I would take a trip to India and enter serious negotiations with these lads.

Once I've convinced all of them (including the guy holding the camera and the person who edits it so I can have them produce my Impact tapings) to come to America, where they would be treated with hot American women with tits that cost more than their homes, these new lads will rock Impact every week, complete withas Don West recaptures the hearts of fans everywhere with his amazing enthusiasm.

Then I'll get sued by WWE for using their copyrighted material, Pop cancels Impact due to even lower ratings than when Dixie was running things, my company goes out of business and I make my way towards a downward spiral with the help of cocaine, rough Adultwork hookers and depression.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

HOLY FUCK I'VE JUST FOUND MY NEW FAVOURITE PROMOTION.

Cheers, la!

AJ Styles really doesn't give anyone anything though does he? The advantage of being 30 years old in a backyard fed where everyone else is 13.

• Moderators

They've got a ring now. They're comin' for you TNA. Bigger attendance than the ONO PPVs too.

I love you Angaar TV.

The Undertaker on his pushbike is *****. Stupendously fun to watch though. Everyone's proper enjoying themselves and it shines through.

Click on their channel page then on their videos. They're doing crazy numbers. Pushing over a million views on some of them. Are we still taking out that ad on Impact? We should advertise these guys!

They even do rap battles! This is their description from said rap battle video: "i know its a black people thing but hey we are indians and we can do anything....... enjoy"

Archived