Who are "Your Boys"?

WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Prior to last year I would have included Don Callis as the manager of my Boy stable, but he's been pretty roundly praised since managing Kenny Omega. So I'll replace him with my other favourite manager, Col. Robert Parker, if I'm permitted a supplementary non-wrestling Boy

The tag team division would be represented by The Quebecers - if PCO's late career resurgence doesn't disqualify him from the running - flanked by Jos LeDuc, Hack Myers and Duke "The Dumpster" Droese.

The Quebecers - and Jacques Rougeau in general - I honestly think are hugely underrated and underappreciated, and it's only politics that have kept Rougeau out of the mix of go-to old-timey "legends". LeDuc was just a great old-fashioned nutter who seems to fly under most people's radars. Hack Myers was someone I was inexplicably drawn to when I started watching old ECW shows, despite not having a single good match, and Duke Droese was my favourite when I was a kid.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

No WWE, WCW/NWA or IWGP World titles is the criteria. 

26 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

Both X-Pac & Martell won titles in WWE & WCW?

I mean Martell had his AWA run, but that's not The Model so fuck it. X factor X-Pac is definitely a pick too I'd say.