WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

What refund you hoping of getting from a free game Keith?? I'd choose a couple of different characters with similar styles and try to master them first. That's what I did back in the day. Ryu and Ken are the obvious choices, I've always done well with E Honda personally. Blanka is an excellent rounded character to use. The likes of Abel and that fucking Mexican midget are trickier to master.

• Paid Members
What refund you hoping of getting from a free game Keith?? I'd choose a couple of different characters with similar styles and try to master them first. That's what I did back in the day. Ryu and Ken are the obvious choices, I've always done well with E Honda personally. Blanka is an excellent rounded character to use. The likes of Abel and that fucking Mexican midget are trickier to master.

Abel is who I play. Started at IV, still do now Ultra is out. I'm not bad with Sakura, Dan and Juri too. You gotta just find who you enjoy playing as.

What refund you hoping of getting from a free game Keith??

I'm guessing that was also the joke.

Indeed. Thanks for the advice, chaps. Might start with Ryu and stick with it. Only found out today that you can block! Trying the trials and I'm fucked if I can do them. When the arrow thing is on the command list, does that mean the D pad?

• Paid Members

Yeah, it does. Some moves require you to push the d-pad forward, down, then diagonal forward/down first, like Ryu's dragon punch. Tricky technique.

Have you honestly never played Street Fighter before? What were you doing in 1992?

• Paid Members

Just as well you're playing this version, then. SF4 isn't a million miles away from SF2. The mental shit all in between these two versions however...alpha this, ex plus that. You needed a couple of uppers before just to keep up with the gameplay.