WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Also take into consideration that if you do find yourself struggling for space after a while, with the Xbox at least (I'm sure the PS4 is probably the same) you can expand it with a USB hard drive. I have a 2TB HD connected to my Xbox One and all my games and saves etc are stored on there without any issues - the internal memory isn't used at all

• Paid Members

King of Fighters XIV is 24.99 on PSN atm. Still 50-60 quid most places on disc.

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is 12 quid at base right now, I've heard its an ace fighter.

I quite fancied that. Has it got much in the base pack or is it like Street Fighter V where I'm going to feel stupid for buying it?

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

Picked up an Xbox One in the Black Friday sales. Gears of War 4 is fantastic. I usually hate playing shooters online but Gears has always been the one exception and it's great again. It's not a massive difference from the earlier games in the series but has enough new ideas and mechanics to not seem a complete retread.

What Xbox exclusives can people recommend other than Gears? I'm not a massive Halo fan.

Edited by Lorne Malvo

• Paid Members

The Forza series is pretty decent. I'm not one for Halo either, but Halo Wars (the new one is coming out soon I think) is a decent Command & Conquer style strategy game designed for the Xbox, rather than a PC,intended game port to console.

• Paid Members

Sorry to just dump this in here, but I've been playing loads of Skate 3 since it became backwards compatible a few weeks back. I absolutely adore this game and am so happy to be able to use all of it's (for me) key features again. Anyways, I amassed a load of half realistic looking lines of skating  which I've put into some videos because I'm a nerd like that. I was really happy the way they turned out so I thought I'd share them for anyone who would be so interested.

Cheers!