WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

So, #IDARB.

#IDARB is a constantly-evolving, crowd-sourced, minimalist game mechanic sketchbook that evolved into a chaotic 8-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game.

Another cool feature in #IDARB is that the audience can influence the game. "#IDARB is the first video game where fans spectating a session can disrupt the players, in real time, using either Twitch or Twitter. Spectators can turn the ball into a bomb, spawn fireworks, fill the screen with water, and more," developer Other Ocean stated in its announcement.

Furthermore, players can design their own characters, build their own teams and compose fight songs.

It's releasing in February as a Game with Gold. But I was able to snag a giveaway code today and I just played my first game and it's...awesome. It's just mental.

Trailer:

More gameplay, skip forward a bit if you don't want to hear them all talking before they start playing:

I need seven friends with seven Xbone controllers.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

My girlfriend got me Shadow of Mordor for Christmas. I know fuck all about the LOTR books and films, but it's fun. It's not exactly open world since you don't get to explore very much with all the gangs of Uruks everywhere, but fun enough.

I have also been playing UFC on EA Access and again, it's fun. I find the whole thing a bit complex so my guy mainly just gets people in a Thai clinch and knees  them to death.

I was bought Demons Souls, Dark Souls 2, Hyrule Warriors, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Shadow of Mordor (PS4) and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix for Christmas.

Just got stuck straight in with Kingdom Hearts, but I've got the rest to add to my never ending mountain of games to get through.

Been playing TLOU multiplayer quite a bit lately. Can be really frustrating but everytime you die, it makes you think "okay, that was my fault...I should have ______" which is good. It's the sneakiest and most tactical TDM game I've ever played.

Any other players on here? Would be good to have a team of 4 working together on mics. 

• Paid Members

Played PES 2015 on the PS4 today. I loved it! It's probably the most I enjoyed a footy game since I made the switch 5 FIFA back on 2011. Just a great feeling to the game, the lack of licences are a complete afterthought.

• Paid Members

Any fans of the 2009 Ghostbusters game? I picked it up for around a quid and it's an ace little game, they've got all the major cast members from the films to do the voiceovers and it really does feel like a 3rd movie.

Yeah it's fantastic, a really underappreciated gem from the last gen.