WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I enjoyed Oblivion far more than Skyrim and I played them both for the first time this year. I can't really explain it just the stories etc grabbed me far more and had much more cool little side stories and surprises. Iv'e never been hugely about graphics though especially considering I only got my first xbox 360 this year so old is new to me.

• Paid Members

I also found Oblivion much better than Skyrim. If I never see another massive snowy mountain I have to walk all the way around just to get somewhere, I'll be a happy man.

Good, that all sounds promising. I'm also glad I won't have to fight dragons every five fucking minutes. Everybody tells me the main story is better than Skyrim's.

Only problem is that oblivion gates are much worse.

• Paid Members

I did first time around, but when I played it recently I found it much more interesting. You have the Wu-Zhi (or however his name is spelled) missions, T-Bone, that pimp and the fed agent. The stealthy missions on the ship are here, and bloody great. San Fierro was much better than I remember. Just don't do the Zero missions, I didn't this time around. At all. You don't have to.

And remember if you're still stuck in a lull, think of what lies ahead. The fucking desert, the best part of the game. Power through, fella.

Just downloaded the Kega Fusion Mega Drive emulator...holy fuck! It's like my childhood all over again, getting majorly pissed at Ghouls and Ghosts but loving it...Streets of Rage II and Shinobi up next haha :) Never tried an emulator before, bit wary of things like that incase they fuck my laptop up but so glad I plumped for this one, bloody fantastic!

• Paid Members

I finished far cry 3 and it was a little disappointing.

There was not one character who didn't seem like a massive cunt which made for a main story that just never got me, and while some stages were great fun most felt a little underwhelming. Clearing the outposts was fun but got old a bit quick. It's one which will go on the shelf and not get a look at again, which is sad because there's something amazing there, some great pieces they just don't feel like they fit to me.

Borderlands got picked back up, I never really played it much before I stopped for Skyrim, which I have played beyond death. Borderlands is fun, but I can see me having a short blast before something else trumps it again. I always like to have a game like that on the back burner, it was PES before, where I can always fall back in it for a while until something catches me.

• Paid Members

Is that game still going? I gave up after the expansion packs for the original Sims game started to get a bit silly. Like a lamp to call a genie and a voodoo doll. What the fuck?

My sister is really into it. Apparently Sims 3 was total shit, and most people still play Sims 2. She hasn't mentioned anything about 4 to me, but it sounds like it will be hard for them to drag people away from Sims 2, so it better be damn good.

I started playing Blood Dragon, I have no interest in FarCry 3, but as soon as I saw that Blood Dragon trailer, I just had to have it, good job it's a standalone. Really should have been a full game, but I've heard rumours it might actually turn into it's own franchise. It's crazy how a DLC will probably be one of my favourite games this gen.

I did first time around, but when I played it recently I found it much more interesting. You have the Wu-Zhi (or however his name is spelled) missions, T-Bone, that pimp and the fed agent. The stealthy missions on the ship are here, and bloody great. San Fierro was much better than I remember. Just don't do the Zero missions, I didn't this time around. At all. You don't have to.

And remember if you're still stuck in a lull, think of what lies ahead. The fucking desert, the best part of the game. Power through, fella.

I didn't know you could skip the Zero missions. If you don't do them does the "Z" still appear on the corner map on the screen?

Your right there is some excellent missions ahead of me and the Desert ones are the best. Apart from the difficulty of obtaining the Pilots license.

• Paid Members
I didn't know you could skip the Zero missions. If you don't do them does the "Z" still appear on the corner map on the screen?

Yep. It was my silent shame.

Whenever I'd load the game, that little Z was always there taunting me. Bloody remote control bombs!

• Paid Members

D'ya know what, I found the pilot school missions MUCH easier when I re-played the game this year. They still took a while, and gave me the hump a little bit, but I swear they took days when I first got the game and I may have abused our dog out of anger (disclaimer- this is not true). In fact, if they seemed much easier, I might give the Zero missions another try.

Like fuck will I. I'll live with the Z on my radar.

Edited by PunkStep