Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

I think it came across fine. It's a bit of a shame you won this award actually because you're taking it on the chin so gracefully, unlike the other losers who have been having fits over being nominated for negative awards.

 

You're definitely not funny though ;)

  • Paid Members
Posted

That was me being a sport? The tone was written upbeat (I was in a great mood last night) but I can't get that to translate without using emojis

It was a reference to you throwing a wobbler a while back about people not being allowed hand tattoos if they haven't got a full sleeve. I've never been good at throwback gags.

Posted (edited)

 

That was me being a sport? The tone was written upbeat (I was in a great mood last night) but I can't get that to translate without using emojis

It was a reference to you throwing a wobbler a while back about people not being allowed hand tattoos if they haven't got a full sleeve. I've never been good at throwback gags.
Oh I sold out on that ages ago. I still think people are dicks but now I just do it for the money, so I don't really care anymore. I just charge more when doing that type of thing Edited by UK Kat Von D
Posted

Three posts in a row with no mention of humping something, a changed man indeed

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's taken a little while for me to respond because I am genuinely lost for words.  Thank you to all of you who voted for me, in either category.

 

To have won the 'good-egg' award on a board overflowing with champions is genuinely touching.  I've visited this place every day for almost 10 years, there's something about the mix of personalities, intelligent debate, and, on occasion outright fuckwittery that keeps me coming back for more.

 

I've never set out to try and be popular or endear myself to anyone, in fact, i've openly said on many occasions I post pretty selfishly for the most part, either to get things out of my head, or to start discussions I want to contribute to, only to never find time to do so - so to see so many of you send some positive sentiment my way, believe me, means far more than you probably thought when you clicked the button.

 

For a number of reasons I haven't been able to contribute anywhere near as much as i'd have liked to this year.  A full time job, two kids, and a fledgling business are all competing for my time, and yet still, whenever I get a minute, it's this place I gravitate towards, and that's down to you guys.  So again, thank you.  I really appreciate it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...