Dynamite Kid in hospital

Rosler28

Not really failed when he turned a profit and sold it.

Yes, thanks for pointing out the joke, that always helps.

My favourite one was when some peanut was slating Herb and Herb apologised at length for his lack of business acumen etc, then posted a picture of his house and Jag that his failed business paid for outright. It was sheer poetry.

• Paid Members

I hope his ward has Sky TV.

One of the nurses should wake him up in the morning, pointing a shotgun in his face, and say "Only Joking! .... Here's your pills. One a day mind":.

That is fucking hilarious.

I think he means that if it was a renowned nice guy like Terry Funk who was in that position, he'd feel a lot if sympathy, but knowing what kind of person he is, the wife beating, and all the other nonsense, it's hard to feel sorry for him.

Thanks TP, that's exactly what i meant. 

Fair enough, understandable. He is an absolute bitter prick. Such a shame how the business has destroyed him mentally and physically. He's his own worst enemy.

Disagree, the fookin' niggers did it.

In all seriousness I feel sorry for him, it can't be easy to carry that much bitterness and hatred around with you, and he's physically a cripple and I'm sure lives in a tremendous amount of pain. Poor bloke.

Not really failed when he turned a profit and sold it.

Yes, thanks for pointing out the joke, that always helps.

My favourite one was when some peanut was slating Herb and Herb apologised at length for his lack of business acumen etc, then posted a picture of his house and Jag that his failed business paid for outright. It was sheer poetry.

Sorry, didn't know the tale and your comment went over my head. The sky joke is a bit old though.

I don't have that much sympathy for him. Plenty of other bad people have lead better lives and I wouldn't haveuch sympathy for them, either

That's annoying, hope he's ok. I was really looking forward to meeting him at Hulk Hogans upcoming event! It says he's still making an appearance so fingers crossed...

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/whats-on/an-evening-with-hulk-hogan-5474

ha ha its the promoter of the Hogan event trying to draw up interest in his event see his other post

I clocked that too. God loves a tryer..

That's annoying, hope he's ok. I was really looking forward to meeting him at Hulk Hogans upcoming event! It says he's still making an appearance so fingers crossed...

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/whats-on/an-evening-with-hulk-hogan-5474

ha ha its the promoter of the Hogan event trying to draw up interest in his event see his other post

I clocked that too. God loves a tryer..

Ugh, I got tagged in a post on Facebook about the event, even though I wasn't friends with the person.  I'd have thought Hogan was popular enough over here, even with the racism scandal, to sell the building out by now.  

Anyroad, hope Dynamite kid gets better.   .  

Archived