LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Why were you in prison Adam?

Sorry on my phone, it's a cut and paste job but we'll worth it!

http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/prostitute-killer-sexually-assaulted-officer-at-wakefield-prison-1-7101884

in light of this I'm afraid i am going to have to pull my funding for the 'Mod as a bag of badgers - Adam for Mod' campaign.

That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE

That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE

How do we know our free tickets are valid?

• Paid Members

So you've reneged on the pie and peas and now the free DVDs. You're clearly just winding me up. I'm out.

Edited by tiger_rick

Tiger won't close the thread he has proved that by showing he is a lier.  I have never been in prison that is not me so I would advice people to stop with slander

Now as tiger cant keep to his own deal I am leaving UKFF and only answer things what come to the LPW facebook page.

• Paid Members

I apologise if this has already been covered, but has Mr Fuji's Bowler Hat been booked for this show? I was really sorry to miss it during it's previous bookings.

Edited by Jaffa

Tiger won't close the thread he has proved that by showing he is a lier. I have never been in prison that is not me so I would advice people to stop with slander

Now as tiger cant keep to his own deal I am leaving UKFF and only answer things what come to the LPW facebook page.

But it says YOUR Name.

You are Adam Bowler?

Did the Officer steal your pie?

As tiger won't stick to his end of the deal not one person from UKFF will get free tickets. Its a shame your all going to be proven wrong on the 17th Oct. I will prove I am a good promoter.

GOODBYE