The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've smashed the cricket, only missed one. That's what comes with being an umpire and a cricket geek. Did ok on VH1. Shit music is my thing as well. Piper and theme tunes were a bit meh for me. The Fergie one was a nightmare. Computer spazzed out completely. It wouldn't accept answers I knew were right, then freezing and not letting me type anything and then knocking a load of seconds off. I don't want another go, I'm just getting my excuses on early

That was horrid, definitely my worst week.

Piper I got 100%. If we got a music week last week Id have been gone, just don't have any interest at all, I know songs just never know who sings them.For the music and the cricket it was just a case of hammering in as many bands/cities I could and hoping for the best.

Really enjoyed the TV themes quiz.

Will be devastated when I'm eliminated, highlight of my Monday!

I was surprised how little I knew of the music one.  The first column was easy enough and I thought I'd breeze the rest, but I didn't recognise half of the rest and the answers didn't show many I would have known.  The football one was a case of just naming a load of clubs and hoping for the best and I ended up doing alright.  I'm dreading the cricket one and, to a certain extent, the TV themes.

I am away at Blackpool over the weekend (oh joy) so this will be my last chance to post an update until Sunday night.

We are currently waiting for 16 quizzes to be completed:

NearFall - 5

patiirc - 4

your fight site - 3

martyngnr - 2 

stumobir and Dazzer - 1 each.

Currently in the dangerzone are Stylin_and_Profilin, HarmonicGenerator and Krytie2X4B 523P

And the results are in if you follow this link http://d.pr/i/1k9S8.

Dazzer survives for yet another week due to Your Fight Site not completing his quizzes in the allotted time. We also say goodbye to stylin_and_profilin and HarmonicGenerator.  

Martyngnr is the runaway leader this week with PSF and Shy Dad completing the podium

We are now at the halfway mark of the competition so here is how everyone is averaging so far (in red = eliminated): http://d.pr/i/vIIP

A familiar site at the top with Martyngnr in a commanding position with patiirc and Nearfall leading the chasing pack. Dazzer and TUFCfan require to up their game to ensure their safety until next week.

This weeks quizzes will be dished out at lunchtime.

Without the flags I would have finished 5th and martyngnr would have stormed it with a score of 98.5%

There was another strong showing from martyngnr who also got 100% in F1 and the highest score in the Dusty Rhodes quiz.

Martyngnr was unlucky not to finish top of the shop by being 2 hundredths away from being top dog yet again.

Martyngnr finds himself top of the pile again

Top of the league is a familiar sight with martyngnr comfortably at the top of the standings

Martyngnr is the runaway leader this week

Objection, your honour!

Archived