I need a new lamp

UK Kat Von D

Basically I've started decorating my flat with random shit. I want the most random shit ever. I want people to walk in and say "what the fuck made you buy that," "I didn't even know you could buy that" or "please tell me you didn't spend a lot of money on that." All my furniture is black so the room looks quite dark. Figured the best way around that is to get a new lamp...

There's a lot of unique people on here that have different tastes, so I figured it would be fun to see what awful/tacky/stupid suggestions you guys can come up with. Pictures and links to where I can buy this lamp please. Price limit is about £50, but I'll go upto £100 if you can suggest something truly mental.

(This is only intended as a bit of fun, I don't want any serious suggestions. I do fully intend to buy one of your suggestions.)

• Paid Members

They have these in the TJ Hughes in my town, they are without doubt the ugliest things I've seen.

73552598999.jpg

They're meant for outdoors, but still. Fucking state of them.

Please don't be tempted to put up any taxidermy.

I've actually got a full leopard skin in a draw somewhere. I've got no intention of putting it up though, it's just a family heirloom and I dunno what to do with it

The whole taxidermy thing has become a bit cliche and boring now

Archived