WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

I'm not down on the main event but I'd have been so much more excited by a Cena vs Reigns main event and a proper torch passing match. Plus, you know, the fans wouldn't shit all over Reigns.

Also, they could then do my Rusev vs Brock Rocky 4 dream match, the cunts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not even hyped for Sting/HHH because I'm still not completely clear on why the match is taking place or Sting's intentions.

Me neither. Sting's one of my favourites ever, but I'm not a fan of quiet Sting. He hasnt been the crow since early 98. He should have came in as the Sting that was great in TNA. The one who spoke great and had all that fire, beating his chest and doing the "whooo". Pretty much early 90s Sting.

• Paid Members

I'm not even hyped for Sting/HHH because I'm still not completely clear on why the match is taking place or Sting's intentions.

Me neither. Sting's one of my favourites ever, but I'm not a fan of quiet Sting. He hasnt been the crow since early 98. He should have came in as the Sting that was great in TNA. The one who spoke great and had all that fire, beating his chest and doing the "whooo". Pretty much early 90s Sting.

My confusion is what is the angle. Sting actually hasn't explained what he's done. Worse nobody is calling heel Triple H on all his bullshit claims (he killed WCW, Sting is trying to take his company away from him), it's a weird angle, I don't get it.

It's an easy fix, and I hope they do it, hype a segment for Raw, even the go-home show- "Sting Breaks His Silence". One promo, and Sting can talk, so they should get it done. I know Vince can be a bit funny nowadays, but surely Hunter has enough sense about him to realise the feud has been a little weird to this point.

Yeah real lack of buzz about this WM - RAW seems flat and formulatic even at this stage so you wonder when they'll ramp things up and try to get a bit of momentum their way.

The Sting/Triple H thing - can't Sting come out and say Triple H reminds him of Eric Bischoff and how he fears for the future of WWE as he's seen first hand what people on power trips can do to the company ie. run it into the ground like WCW and he's here to stop Triple H etc - surely that's better than this WCW vs WWE nonsense.

Also please get rid of Stephanie - she brings EVERYTHING down and very rarely gets her comeuppance. 

Also please get rid of Stephanie - she brings EVERYTHING down and very rarely gets her comeuppance. 

That's a big issue for me too. There is nothing the wrestlers can do when she's interacting with them - they can't exactly belt her or stick her through a table like it's 1999. She's obviously willing to get what's coming to her (see Summerslam last year), but there isn't anything feasible that the 'faces can do to her. And it makes them look shit.

Archived