Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 7, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted January 7, 2015 LAST YEAR'S WINNER: Richie Freebird The votes have been tallied. Who thought they were funny but they weren't this year?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 9, 2015 Moderators Posted January 9, 2015 It's Carbomb, isn't it? King of the terrible joke.
Glass Smash Posted January 10, 2015 Posted January 10, 2015 Because I can't vote for Punk Step on this one. I'll just skip it.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 13, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2015 33 votes for the King so far, but not wan of dem admitting to it in the thread.
dopper Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 I voted for him. Didn't realise we had to post who we voted for, sorry about that.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 15, 2015 Moderators Posted January 15, 2015 (edited) Vote for who you want as us mods haven't voted yet and as of this year we get MODPOWERVOTE worth 10 points each! Top idea from Chest Rockwell.Although he was also saying that he's running a MOD CHALLENGE, where you can PM him if you want his vote/don't want his vote saying why. So you better get PMing him if you don't wanna be a dolt or unfunny. Edited January 15, 2015 by PowerButchi
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2015 The 10 point mod vote should have been in place years ago. I like the idea.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 15, 2015 Moderators Posted January 15, 2015 Yeah, it is. It's only fair we get something back. Personally, I reckon Chest's too nice encouraging people up for awards to PM him to save themselves. I'd just vote for Mark or Blake or something like that and be done with it.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2015 (edited) Any loophole to save Pitcos is fine by me. Losing him for the early 2015 part of the WWE will wipe out a load of peoples interest in On Topic. You cant lose him for the Rumble/Elimination Chamber season. Pitcos should actually be winning the On Topic poll this year. When WWE is worth talking about, the Sting Masked Cowboy is always active in the threads. Edited January 15, 2015 by IANdrewDiceClay
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 15, 2015 Moderators Posted January 15, 2015 I don't actually think we're doing suspension prizes this year. I'm not sure. I'll bring it up in SUPER SECRET PAID FORUM, which people can join if they donate a nominal fee and complete a 500 word essay on "Why I should be in your paido grooming gang".
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 15, 2015 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2015 I dont see how you can improve on the studs we have in paid to be fair. Some of the advantages you get by putting your money down in obscene. Who could improve our already elite team? We're a mix of Stone Cutters and Jungle Cats.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 15, 2015 Moderators Posted January 15, 2015 That's true, we've wrestlers, wrestling personalities, writers, actors, people who've done it with celebs, people in the adult entertainment industry... You've really got to bring something to the table to run with the Jungle Cats.
Recommended Posts