UKFF: Failed Comedian 2014

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF: Failed Comedian 2014  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Vote for who you want as us mods haven't voted yet and as of this year we get MODPOWERVOTE worth 10 points each! Top idea from Chest Rockwell.Although he was also saying that he's running a MOD CHALLENGE, where you can PM him if you want his vote/don't want his vote saying why. So you better get PMing him if you don't wanna be a dolt or unfunny.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

Yeah, it is. It's only fair we get something back. Personally, I reckon Chest's too nice encouraging people up for awards to PM him to save themselves. I'd just vote for Mark or Blake or something like that and be done with it.

• Paid Members

Any loophole to save Pitcos is fine by me. Losing him for the early 2015 part of the WWE will wipe out a load of peoples interest in On Topic. You cant lose him for the Rumble/Elimination Chamber season. Pitcos should actually be winning the On Topic poll this year. When WWE is worth talking about, the Sting Masked Cowboy is always active in the threads.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

I don't actually think we're doing suspension prizes this year. I'm not sure. I'll bring it up in SUPER SECRET PAID FORUM, which people can join if they donate a nominal fee and complete a 500 word essay on "Why I should be in your paido grooming gang".

• Moderators

That's true, we've wrestlers, wrestling personalities, writers, actors, people who've done it with celebs, people in the adult entertainment industry... You've really got to bring something to the table to run with the Jungle Cats.