SpacedNSpangled MOD CHALLENGE! Is he part of an NWO Conspiracy?

PowerButchi

• Moderators

I been watching this and it answers every single question about 9/11.

Watch this in full then judge me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBlv7sZGVE#t=1176

You being a returning member has been mooted in the SUPER SECRET BILDENBERG FORUM. Prove you're not that banned member, or the New World Order is going to ban you for knowing too much.

That's right, it's a MOD CHALLENGE!

If you can prove it's a conspiracy against you, you get to choose a member to be suspended for TWO WEEKS. However if you can't and you're exposed as a lizard double agent you'll be cast out.

OR...

You can stay and choose a member to ban for ONE WEEK, if you upload a video of yourself espousing a conspiracy about a member of this forum. Again, if you can't, that proves you're on the inside and we have to kill you off.

You have 48 hours. And to prove we're serious, you have 24 hours.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You being a returning member has been mooted in the SUPER SECRET BILDENBERG FORUM. Prove you're not that banned member, or the New World Order is going to ban you for knowing too much.

If you can prove it's a conspiracy against you, you get to choose a member to be suspended for TWO WEEKS. However if you can't and you're exposed as a lizard double agent you'll be cast out.

OR...

You can stay and choose a member to ban for ONE WEEK, if you upload a video of yourself espousing a conspiracy about a member of this forum. Again, if you can't, that proves you're on the inside and we have to kill you off.

I don't understand?, what you are on about?

• Moderators

OR...

The information and instructions are clear. Carry them out or be banned. Prove you're not a returning member or make the video or at midnight tonight you're banned.

OR...

The information and instructions are clear. Carry them out or be banned. Prove you're not a returning member or make the video or at midnight tonight you're banned.

Ban me now then u judgemental bastard. 

Archived