SpacedNSpangled MOD CHALLENGE! Is he part of an NWO Conspiracy?

PowerButchi

I in 2007 went through a bad break up, it effected everything about me, my train of thought, my focus, everything was scrapped, thrown away, left to only re-build myself.

That led me to have a year long holiday to "find myself" I hid away, I was depressed, took a year out of the life i was living to look at the bigger picture, is it my fault, if i bang on about what is going on around me? I'm fed up of what the news is feeding me complete bullshit, I "woke up" something snapped in me and I have never looked back since. 

The people who I "screwed" over have all been paid back with money, with items send to them, with many apologies, I explained the above in detail, spke on the phone with them they heard my sorrow in my voice.

1 of them gave me words that embraced me he forgave me and, he is going to get Space Invader in vinyl plus another LP plus the full 17 track version direct from japan.

A gift he shall get afterall it was only "blank cds and dvd's with content now found all over the web, my mistake was doing too much all at once, the plate got full, I could not eat it all. 

As of late yes I do still convert the old vhs to dvd thats my gimmick now per-se.

All I ask is to forgive and forget let bygones be bygones and just get along.

We all make mistakes in life for once in your life grow a set of balls talk to me I aint gonna run away, if I offend you I shall apologize.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I in 2007 went through a bad break up, it effected everything about me, my train of thought, my focus, everything was scrapped, thrown away, left to only re-build myself.

That led me to have a year long holiday to "find myself" I hid away, I was depressed, took a year out of the life i was living to look at the bigger picture, is it my fault, if i bang on about what is going on around me? I'm fed up of what the news is feeding me complete bullshit, I "woke up" something snapped in me and I have never looked back since. 

The people who I "screwed" over have all been paid back with money, with items send to them, with many apologies, I explained the above in detail, spke on the phone with them they heard my sorrow in my voice.

1 of them gave me words that embraced me he forgave me and, he is going to get Space Invader in vinyl plus another LP plus the full 17 track version direct from japan.

A gift he shall get afterall it was only "blank cds and dvd's with content now found all over the web, my mistake was doing too much all at once, the plate got full, I could not eat it all. 

As of late yes I do still convert the old vhs to dvd thats my gimmick now per-se.

All I ask is to forgive and forget let bygones be bygones and just get along.

We all make mistakes in life for once in your life grow a set of balls talk to me I aint gonna run away, if I offend you I shall apologize.  

That's not the challenge as set out. I'm willing to give you ONE MORE HOUR.

He's not admitting to being emperorseb though, is he?

He also sounds like he's got real mental health issues ("something snapped in me").  So probably better off spending less time on the internet anyway.

• Paid Members

took a year out of the life i was living to look at the bigger picture, is it my fault, if i bang on about what is going on around me? I'm fed up of what the news is feeding me complete bullshit, I "woke up" something snapped in me and I have never looked back since.

Did this year involve a lot of cannabis and YouTube?

took a year out of the life i was living to look at the bigger picture, is it my fault, if i bang on about what is going on around me? I'm fed up of what the news is feeding me complete bullshit, I "woke up" something snapped in me and I have never looked back since.

Did this year involve a lot of cannabis and YouTube?

I don't smoke,  Youtube nope its the internet your best friend or greatest enemy. 

I have already begged, I'm in a somber mood right now. 

My 'theory' is...

It seems like he's decided to not take full responsibility for things that have happened - ie a bad break up, whatever criticism he got during that break up - and has taken to pointing the finger at other things (conspiracy theories) and implying the world is against him and us instead. To challenge those obviously dubious theories is to take him out of that comfort zone, that the government aren't holding us back (as much as is claimed that is) and that he needs to sort himself out.

Some guys who spout conspiracy theories have been aloof saying that I'm 'naïve', but I'm not sure it's so much that he feels superior for knowing something we all do (though that might play some part too), more his mind's a bit messed up. I find it interesting though.

Archived