SpacedNSpangled MOD CHALLENGE! Is he part of an NWO Conspiracy?

PowerButchi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Let time tick away no 1 likes me here anyway, so within half hour kick me, ban me, end of it.

no 1 replies to anything I say it's pointless, a pointless forum with the same faces day in day out Zzzz.

I was actually rooting for you, in the hope that you'd actually post something of interest, instead of just regurgitating half baked truther bollocks, but you couldn't even do that.

If you're not going to make the effort, why should I? It works both ways. It's just take, take, take with you. You have to give something back once in a while. Do I really mean that little to you after all these years?

Don't even look at me. Just go.

Let time tick away no 1 likes me here anyway, so within half hour kick me, ban me, end of it.

no 1 replies to anything I say it's pointless, a pointless forum with the same faces day in day out Zzzz.

I was actually rooting for you, in the hope that you'd actually post something of interest, instead of just regurgitating half baked truther bollocks, but you couldn't even do that.

If you're not going to make the effort, why should I? It works both ways. It's just take, take, take with you. You have to give something back once in a while. Do I really mean that little to you after all these years?

Don't even look at me. Just go.

I'm sincere and I thank you, half baked truths nope i wish you would walk in my boots, ok I am that banned member Gimmick4Life.

This is a new me, can I have a second chance? it's all i ask? 

I'll explain if you let me. 

Archived