Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

If you think AJ Lee was referencing Total Divas you really don't get professional wrestling.

Here's how WWE titled the YouTube upload of the "PipeBomb" DCW referenced which Pictus commented on, which started the feud and the climate of AJ vs Bellas:

#PipeBombshell: AJ Lee blasts the stars of 'Total Divas': Raw, August 26, 2013

You want to run that one by me again then? She even starts off the promo by saying she watched Total Divas the night before and giving a recap of the episode. If you can't put two and two together to make four there: you may want to join Pictus in Sweden. 

Edited by TheShowOff

Then just delete my account? I understand there is a lot of pent up emotions stemming from PowerButchi accusing me of sending him threats in the not so private board (yeah, you have several moles) which were all silly school yard accusations; which incidentally nobody had the decency to directly ask me about. And I've found it fairly comical to see some of the reactions I've gotten since then. But if it has gotten to the point where there can't be a valid discussion on a discussion board I really only visit a couple of times a week, it's not exactly going to be skin off my nose is it. 

• Paid Members

Your "moles" are filling you with shite then. Your name was brought up like a lot of people (probably because you werent well liked by whoever said it) and then nobody mentioned you again. That was a matter dealt with my real life people, so dont trivalize it to make it sound anyone actually remembers you were brought up in it.

Anyway, you are slagged off for different things in there. Its what you do, since the "you are shit" threads aren't active anymore.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

On a semi-related mostly on-topic point, I watched Paige's debut the other day and it is really embarrassing how much AJ just copied CM Punk towards the end of her title reign. I don't care if she was shagging him or not, it's virtually word-for-word the sort of promo he was doing when he was Mr. 434 or however many days.