Legends House

Bellenda Carlisle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Passed my expectations and was genuinely gutted that it's ended. Hopefully season two is longer and just as good. I don't think it'd hurt to do a season two with the same legends either, there's a lot more to some of them that was only starting to pick up.

• Paid Members

Seems like the biggest star out of it was Pat Patterson after "coming out" (even though its been common knowledge for years). So it stands to reason that a cunt like Piper would try and brand him a child molester before the episode airs (even if it can be traced that Piper and Patterson werent around each other during the years Piper first broke in). The more I hear about Piper, the bigger twat he comes across.

• Paid Members

Piper did a shoot interview recently where he said Patterson tried it on with him. Ages, dates, times Piper and Patterson actually meeting and everything else you can imagine didn't add up. Knowing its a bare faced lie, WWE has told Piper to fuck off and he's on the black list again.

Piper also said Howard Finkle has a job for life because he was working for that group all the promoters started up after Vince bought out the territories and double crossed them. Even though the Fink has been in the WWF since the mid-70s. Piper's legit went mental. He just says things now. Doesnt even put effort into his lies.

• Paid Members
Piper did a shoot interview recently where he said Patterson tried it on with him. Knowing its a bare faced lie, WWE has told Piper to fuck off and he's on the black list again.

Shit. I got the feeling from Legends House like that Piper was one of those "always the gimmick" types but when he does act genuine, it comes across as genuine. Probably why it's so easy for him to constantly reel off bollocks.

There's something about Howard Finkel though that just makes you want to bully him isn't there? Not in a harsh proper bullying way, but he's just such a boring dork that it's no surprise he was outed as the weirdo early on. Jimmy Hart, Hillybilly and Atlas all came across as genuinely nice people in there, even Duggan too. Patterson was quiet til the end, and Mean Gene seems like a horrible old creepy bloke you'd drag away from your lass in the pub.

That's so cool, that. Everyone around the table looked supportive except Piper, who's probably deep in the closet himself as well.

Who was his long-term partner that he mentioned?

• Paid Members

Piper disowned one of his kids for marrying a Mexican. He disowned another as well. Its why he says he has 4 kids these days, when he used to say he had 6 back in the 90s. He's just a weird bloke. From the man servant to the rumours of him hating blacks, there's something shifty about him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Finally caught the last episode, fucking hell, what a swerve! A funny reality show about whacky ex wrestlers doing silly tasks ends with a guy in his seventies coming out of the closet while everyone around him is crying, never would've seen that coming. Legends' House was greart, I know WWE are making loads f cuts but I really hope they do more.

Archived