Legends House

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

It's alright, nowt spesh.

I'd prefer it if it had a few more random fuckers in there, people we haven't seen in yonks and had minimal presence in the first place. A few old jobbers, a few that have beef with Vince but would jump at a pay day and a couple of legends who we know well. It may seem a bit more real, or could be boring as fuck.

Nailz

Demento

Bob holly

Haku

Cornette

Repo man

Backlund

Typhoon

Well aye.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I liked the first episode but the whole polo spot in the second one was horrible, I'm not really up for seeing them play silly games . I'd rather see them all sitting at the table and have Hacksaw blurt out "Did you try to suck his dick?" to Pat Patterson about Roddy Piper as Piper just alluded to it in a new shoot interview. I know we'd never get that on a terrible scripted family reality show but real beef and real friendship would lift the show a lot.

I love the Legends show.

It lacks any conflict and as much as they try to build any up, it isnt happening. I think the guys all respect eachother so there is no real heat there.

I would love it more if they let the legends sit about and discuss the business a bit more. Apart from Mean Gene asking everyone who their first match was against we really not get any insight !!!

My perfect line up would be

Bret Hart

Hulk Hogan

Nailz

Animal

Sid

Arn Arnderson

Superstar Billy Graham

Bruno Sammartino

Bob Holly

• Paid Members

I find the entire thing hilarious. Tony Atlas especially is a bit mental. In this week's episode alone, he wore a foot fetish top, picked up horse shit and barked like a dog, told a genuinely hilarious deadpan joke about him almost being a banana and had a continuous string of blank stares at stuff. He's to behold.

I find the entire thing hilarious. Tony Atlas especially is a bit mental. In this week's episode alone, he wore a foot fetish top, picked up horse shit and barked like a dog, told a genuinely hilarious deadpan joke about him almost being a banana and had a continuous string of blank stares at stuff. He's to behold.

I was reading an issue of Wow magazine from about 2001, which had a picture of Tony Atlas wearing a t shirt that had a picture of a lady standing on his face. This would be odd enough of course, but it was even odder because he was posing with a group of children in said photo. He seems to be proud of his foot fetish for some strange reason.

• Paid Members

Tony Atlas is the best thing in it..

"my doctor once told me that if my IQ was one point lower, i'd be a banana".

Piper & Duggan are great together too. The show gets some laughs outta me.

oh and Ashley Roberts needs dick, all day long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I think Legends House is really improving, the last 2 episodes have been the best so far, them filming the ads was great and doing the Chippendales thing was even better. Yes the tasks are contrived but at least the last couple showed their personalities a bit, personalities that are really starting to show. Hacksaw seems to be a bit of a twat.

• Paid Members

Just finished the second episode. To be honest, I can't see how any non-wrestling fan could enjoy it and understand why no major network wanted it as it's basically a bunch of aeging blokes sat in a house.

But its perfect for the WWE Network I suppose as most of us will already have some kind of emotional investment in these guys (or their characters at least) so at least it's amusing at times. Never watched Total Divas but I quite like this.

• Paid Members

Legends House was amazing this week, they did a live action Dungeons and Dragons style roleplay where they chose their own warrior costumes then fought a horde of role players in fantasy combat, I can't imagine any wrestling fan not wanting to see that. I was dubious at first but either the show's getting better and better of I'm just getting more into it.

Not sure who is still watching but this week's had a fantastic moment during the newlywed game. Piper whispers his answer 'wife' to partner Duggan when no one is looking; but Duggan mishears him and says he thinks Piper couldn't live without 'life' which sounds ridiculous. Piper even wrote it on his hand under the table but Duggan didnt have his glasses on.

• Paid Members

Legends House is more enjoyable than some of the weekly main shows for me. The LARPing one was fantastic, and I'm loving the complete hatred Mene Gene shows everyone.

"Jimmy, get away from me you little creep" and "If you've never had a good margarita then Howard's margaritas are amazing. If you've had a good margarita, then Howard's margaritas are dog shit".

Hacksaw wobbling round like a lonely lost dog this week too was great, and Tony Atlas is always a laugh. Love it.

Archived