The Female Wrestling Channel

femalewrestling

I created the Female Wrestling Channel because I was one of those fans that got really good at predicting outcomes on TV.

And, I always preferred watching the females and figured they should get more prominence. So, combining the two, the Female Wrestling Channel features real female wrestling, beautiful ladies, an ongoing story, characters, but we never know where the story goes, nor do the girls, or the fans, since the outcomes the matches are not scripted or predetermined.

Fans can pay to talk with our ladies one on one on Skype and with mats and a camera, we can go anywhere. Stay tuned and we are looking forward to more wrestling fans joining our ranks who "get" the layers of what we are attempting to do.

Come on over:

http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com

• Paid Members
I created the Female Wrestling Channel because I was one of those fans that got really good at predicting outcomes on TV.

And, I always preferred watching the females and figured they should get more prominence. So, combining the two, the Female Wrestling Channel features real female wrestling, beautiful ladies, an ongoing story, characters, but we never know where the story goes, nor do the girls, or the fans, since the outcomes the matches are not scripted or predetermined.

Fans can pay to talk with our ladies one on one on Skype and with mats and a camera, we can go anywhere. Stay tuned and we are looking forward to more wrestling fans joining our ranks who "get" the layers of what we are attempting to do.

Come on over:

http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com

Seems reasonable.

I admire this business. Posters like bacne can pretend they don't masturbate over female wrestlers, but they do. At least this promotion is designed to maximise the enjoyment of that. Some nice looking lasses on there.

Their website is better than Jeff Jarrett's one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived