Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

Hmmm - I seem to have stirred up trouble, hate, concerns or [insert other here] by offering MY opinion/experience/feelings of Noam, M&Gs and son on. How can you argue with how someone feels...? In words of Ron Simmons...DAMN

I haven't seen anyone argue with you..?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I.wish joe was here. Probably a lot to ask though. But imagine susumu vrs joe. That would be one he'll of a match.

If joe was added I would definatly be missing shingle as they would.go to war. What ever the huge announcement, whether it a title match etc, I'm sure it will add greatly to the show.

I am hoping for an influx of new British talent. I like hoskins and scull but would love new stars to be given an opportunity. Will osprey, mark Andrews and the list could go on and on.

• Paid Members

Shingle? Hoskins? Scull? Auto-correct like a bitch there.

Agree that White Lightning would have some great matches with Dragon Gate regulars.

• Paid Members

I doubt politics would play a part in a gaijin outsider working for other companies three years after a sole match for said company, three years ago, which he lost. Noah wouldn't give a shit where, when and for who Dave Mastiff works.

I'm imagining a US based star confirmed. Or if the agents aren't playing ball, perhaps another DG talent? Either that or a DG UK Title or confirmation of the 2015 tour officially.

I feel bad that I haven't posted lately in this thread. I will definitely offer my thoughts to the matches they've announced since my last post as I love each and every single one of them.

Yup haha that was me.

Just had to book my travel and hotel. And Saturday tickets too!

Guess I'm living off Pot Noodles until pay day.

If it's not worth it after the Saturday Night show, find me and i'll order you a Pizza for your journey home!

Yup haha that was me.

Just had to book my travel and hotel. And Saturday tickets too!

Guess I'm living off Pot Noodles until pay day.

If it's not worth it after the Saturday Night show, find me and i'll order you a Pizza for your journey home!

Haha! Deal mate. Make it a spicy chicken.

I definitely won't be eating down there cause I'll need to buy some Tshirts.

Priorities!

Archived