UKFF: He's/She's A Good Egg 2013

dopper

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who is the person that you can't help but like?

This is usually called "He's A Good Egg" but, though she didn't make the shortlist, Monkee was nominated this year which led to the slight name change.

• Paid Members

For his work in the depression thread, Keith gets my vote. He's like the moderator (along with Duke) of that thing. Posted some really useful stuff when I wasn't feeling at my best earlier last year and he's doing the same with everyone who isn't feeling to good and needs some advice.

Actually most in that thread have been absolutely cracking. Duke and Tommy! are good eggs as well. As well as those who PM'd me when I needed it. Just an excellent thread, and everyone who takes the effort to give their advice or even share their experiences should be commended for it.

Thanks, lads.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Awards Moderator

I haven't really ventured much into the Depression Thread, but have heard such good things about it, anyone who's a regular in there deserves this.

I've voted for Frankie, though. We had a great exchange of emails over the summer for the Music Swap, proving further that he really is a Good Egg. A Good Egg who never did send me what he thought of my tracks, but a Good Egg nonetheless!

• Paid Members

I voted Mr Crisp as well. Just always seems like an all-round nice bloke to me.

But I'll echo the praise for Houchen in the Depression thread. I haven't posted much in there but I've been reading it and when I've had a few setbacks this year, I've found the advice in there, Keith's especially, a help. It's advice I've found useful in my own life, even if said advice wasn't aimed at me originally. So thanks.

And I like Malbranque. I wish he'd post more to be honest.

Frankie for me, plenty of good eggs on here that weren't nominated (Up Chuck, Philo, Duke, Nicko and many more) but Crisp is a lovely fella.

There are certain threads that bring out the goodness in people and I think this place has helped a lot of people over the year. SOC has helped people with physical issues and really should release the SOC yoga pack this year.